[L2OFF]L2Nostalgia

mainpmf

There is no botting. If somebody does manage to bypass which I doubt we will just patch it.

Funny how people qq without even reading. The donation section on the forums was for people to post in and get help because we were having issues with the donation system. Anyways it was a bit of a rough start but things are smoothing out and the online count is averaging around 1600 and slowly climbing as players come back. Our donation list is one of the smallest and least impact on the game that I have even see across any of the larger low rate servers.

So you do follow server progress! Posting the obvious doesn't make you a genius. Don't you have anything better to do than lurking around this thread? I guess some people can't stand it when others are trying to have lil bit of fun, sad...

Your friend is wrong unless it is some exploit never known before but it doesn't sound that way to me.

Dunno if he is wrong but he showed me IG like 5k SOP's MH's etc... (mats)

If you remember the c3 c4 pet dupe exploit.

Dunno how it was and dont care.

server every day crashes, forum full of QQ

from 1.6k to 1k

QQ im so happy this server failing every day more and more

who da fak gonna play on this crap c5, even if didnt had  crashes still it faill

its 2013 stop dreaming  c5 its bad chronicle that moment

"oldschool players" haha ye sure

im feel sad for those who donated there, and even more for those who donated and got scammed (loled)

no chances, i give max 2weeks, or wait..2weeks looks too long..like 1week is enought

once again

QQ Fail server  and QQ for tards that joined on first day and donated and now they see what crap server

this is one more reason why donate is bad first day, mby first day server stable and you donate as hell and from next day it fails

admin alrdy got enought money im sure :) 

QQ