[L2OFF]L2Nostalgia

mainpmf

i hate this kind of servers opening first minute with donate, they dont show atleast a bit respect and add donate  some hours later

even those gipsies from EU that opening mid rate servers with 200-300ppls opening donate after some days and usimg lameguard and nostagia dont give a sh1t about antibot or donate as hell

rpg style,ppls were able to donate 1h before serv open

WHY u so sux

no need brain to understand that the serv gonna fail so fast

wanna see normal players making Q with  2k+ online that serv will have  on C5 :)

WTF respect you want ? WHo the fk you think you are to deserve respect ? You're nothing, nobody, NONE ! You are a mother -.- just gets the PRIVILEGE TO PLAY ! You dumb ass kids still can't figure out the difference between right and privilege !

WTF respect you want ? WHo the fk you think you are to deserve respect ? You're nothing, nobody, NONE ! You are a mother -.- just gets the PRIVILEGE TO PLAY ! You dumb ass kids still can't figure out the difference between right and privilege !

oh dumb, rly... i feel sad for you dude

loled  "lameguard is for l2j"

it have nothing to do with files you can add in any platform

It is only good enough for cheap ass l2j servers! I told you before, its ineffective...google how to bypass it, even you can do it.

Stop polluting this thread with your ignorance. You're way out of line here! You don't like the server? Then get the fu.ck outta here !

No one here takes you seriously...you just keep bumping this thread with your hate retard!