[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [OOG]

ZoOoOoM

@kohegen its kinda of a random error...just close l2fork and all the things that is opened..and start over..should work fine after that

And thats the prob zoomie , l2fork is disconnecting anyway ,after resets and other things ...... my friends have same prob :/ 

it takes about 5-10 min to disconnect and game is crashing .... any idea what that can  be ?

anyway thanks .

Having a problem at step 15. I've definatly done everything right so far, but when I get to step 15, I log into my account on lineage II then when I select my server and try to get in it, nothing happens, it just sits there. But l2fork does say this:

"10:47:22 - New SOCKS connection for 89.163.148.42:7777

10:47:23 - Proxy kicked~

10:47:23 - Proxy GS connection->Add to queue

10:47:23 - New pair

10:47:23 - Remote:Unable to read data from the transport connection: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine.

10:47:23 - Removed a gameconnection"

So whatever is causing that problem I don't know, any solutions? :/

I know this has been said before, but....

IF THE NAME OF YOUR MAIN HARD DRIVE IS NOT THE LETTER C, YOU HAVE TO MANUALLY ADD THE HOSTS FILE TO THE DRIVERS/ETC FOLDER EACH TIME YOU LOAD THE CLIENT OR YOU WILL GET VERIFY FAIL. I LIKE CHEESE.

By the way thank you to poster. Got a full level 80 crew on a 5x server with this method. <3

Oh, and if you time out on a login with one of your accounts, l2fork will hang on waiting for connection and cannot connect any other clients. You have to restart fork and relogin all your clients again. Just be careful that you type in the correct passwords and dont let walker time out.

i have a problem...i make all steps...but when i log on walker i get some error...i use walker 10.8.6 for interlude...if someone know what is the problem... see SS http://img301.imageshack.us/my.php?image=walkerxu1.jpg

the guide says you should use 10.8.6? -.-

use the one in the damn guide..  >.>

10.8.6 won't work cuz l2asrv won't bypass its verification...and there isn't any crack that i know off for 10.8.6

Hello I have little bit different problem. On point point 13 - hwn I click login in l2walker I get this message:

10:37:34 Link Proxy Fail!

10:37:34 ->Link GameServer Fail.

Any idea how to handle this? :)

yeah...i pass the link login srv..i get failed on game srv!!! BTW wheen i type wrong pass and username dosn`t say Password doesn`t mach with the same acc!!!! Totally i think is a busllsith!!!

@mili1990 maybe you don't get it...but i will explain...10.7.4 is a c5 walker,by the help of sltbnjr he made a packets changer,so the packets send and recived by the walker will be changed from c5 to interlude packets , and in that way we have the walker working on interlude server and we have it patched .

and the reason when you enter wrong password it doesn't say its wrong,is because your logging on a fake server (l2fork) it will let you log with any id and pw ,the pw doesn't matter,but you must login with the same id on both walker and bakeice client.

so before you start acting lame and dumb,ask first ,and it DOES work.

@czWannabe did you set the gameserver proxy settings in walker?