[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [OOG]

ZoOoOoM

u need enter 1 in walker, then to normal and choise server.

u didnt understand, the walker is working good, but when i want enter with normal window, so he stack when i need to chous servers....

Omfg bandit from Dragon15x :P

:D

@bandit  close proxifier and run bakeice client normal .

@wachstiel because there is no "boxes" its called treasure chests..boxes is sorta..a client mod that some servers has to allow player to know the chests from boxes..but not in OOGwalker..

14:18:53 - New SOCKS connection for 89.163.146.236:7777

14:18:54 - Proxy kicked~

14:18:54 - Proxy GS connection->Add to queue

14:18:54 - New pair

14:19:30 - Local:Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

14:19:30 - Removed a gameconnection

14:19:30 - Remote:Unable to read data from the transport connection: A blocking operation was interrupted by a call to WSACancelBlockingCall.

WTF is this?

i log in, walker connects, in game, then after some 20 seconds disconnect, while two other walkers walking in same time... This l2fork is like windows, always new problems. 90% if i restart it, then i can log in with this char(but it disconnects other walkers too), but why it's doing this when there wasn't problem for 2 hours? and no problem with other 2 connections? Is this a random error generator or what?

OMG i can't beleive this!

This shit l2fork sometimes disconnects walker with the message above, when i set a private store, but sometimes not! Yesterday i tried to sell with one char. Set private store sell -> disconnect, every time. Then i tried to sell with another char on same account, it worked till now. Now this shit doing the same with this char...

With other chars i can set up private store, at same time... the question, when it'll start bugging again.

I managed to login using OOG but on the interlude client my screen still shows the list of server only. Where did I done wrong?

you did nothing wrong,its the normal thing..your character should be logged on the oog client...

I used IG previously and I'm new to OOG although they seems to be very similar. But I find most people prefer OOG, would someone be kind enough to explain to me please.

well..i don't like OOG(Out Of Game)..its not so cool..just ..it doesn't use much memory :P ,almost none

so instead of runing  clients on my pc and having a crap load of frame lags..i can use 2 IG (In Game)walker..and rest oog :) ,so i have my cata party..a spoiler and a pp seeding mobs,and a shop or 2 at town ,on a pc that can hold only 3 clients and will still be able to open alot more :D

only downside of OOG walker..you can't really see what your character is doing ingame..you could be stuck in a stone or so and you dunno..and some guy sees you..kinda obvious that your botting cuz your stuck behind it and keep on going on the same way.also heard OOG is detectable..but i use it anyway :P ,just to be sure log and IG client..and rest OOG..so you see what your bots doing ingame..