[GUIDE] ByPass Bake-Ice Step By Step (Works For Interlude) [OOG]

ZoOoOoM

So every time i click token.exe or l2walker.exe i always get stupid error message saying "l2walker.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience." and then another little box pops up saying "l2walker not found" anyone know whats the problem and how to fix it? :/

Master. u have the same problem as me.. Once i run proxifier my BakeIce wont connect will just stay there...  Does this have to do with me be on wireless or something?

I heard that if you firstly run B-I , and then profixer it will help. I dont know becouse my is running normal.

So every time i click token.exe or l2walker.exe i always get stupid error message saying "l2walker.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience." and then another little box pops up saying "l2walker not found" anyone know whats the problem and how to fix it? :/

Have that same with 10.7.4. But no error , just Walker not found. Seems that 10.7.4. is buggy or something :/ Don't wont even start.

You should check the Option.ini and position Walker name should be axectly like your version of L2W

Nope :/ I dont know whats is with this but 10.7.4 just wont start. And the best part is that before WinXp reinstallation it was worked. Even the creator of this topic gots this problem after reinstal windows. I dont know why it is like this... only f***ing 10.7.4 heh

Nope :/ I dont know whats is with this but 10.7.4 just wont start. And the best part is that before WinXp reinstallation it was worked. Even the creator of this topic gots this problem after reinstal windows. I dont know why it is like this... only f***ing 10.7.4 heh

fucking SpS/EE

XD

you have vista too, and for you 10.7.4 working... how did make it to work? Are u using 32bit, or 64 bit vista? sp1 or non sp1?

run token.exe under compatibility mode for windows xp service pack 2 + like administrator. if nothing happens just start it again like admin, after few retrys it will start it :P for me first try dont start anything, second one always work :P

YEEEEEEES i bought 4gb ram, then vista 64 BSOD at boot. Now i installed xp x64 now it's working, and oog working too :DDD i just logged in to dn with outgame. But there is a little problem, l2fork at connecting, sometimes it causing error, and it quits.

i have an idea. It would be much easier to log in with oog by bypassing bakeice, with a little plus function in l2fork.

As you can see this bypass working like this. Login with walker, that connects to l2fork (when it's like a virtual login server), then you log in with bakeice client, and when you did this, l2fork says to walker that it's logged in, and reroute the gameserver connection from bakeice client to walker.

But it would be easier to login with walker if l2fork can save the login packets, and use the saved data when the walker requests login.

Fe.

Start l2fork, start bakeice client, proxify it to fork, and log in with all account what you want to use with walker. When you log in, l2fork would save the login packets to a file, and when you wanna log in with walker, l2fork just loads the login packets what belong to that account, send them to server, then route the gs connection to walker, like it's doing now, and you don't need to start l2 client to log in with oog.

It would be nice if someone can make this. Maybe i'll try if i can get l2fork's source code, but it's written in c# and im java programmer, so maybe i'll have some problems with it :)

i heve disconnect and a have reaport

Local:Unable to read data from the transport connection: Operacja blokująca została przerwana przez wywołanie funkcji WSACancelBlockingCall

why?