[Guide]Tutorial For hLaPex

darkwizard

ok guys i need some help please..im running hlapex,i get the msg its all good..i go to elven village i target Unoren trader at Weapon/armor shop..and then i find the code that i want..for SOM Acumen etc 1F 4C230000 01 00 00 00 0B160000 01 00 00 00      ok,the problem is...where do i put that code?and what exactly do i have to press after that....i put it in Advanced - Own packets and i Save ?and what do i do after...and how will i get the item in game...will i have to press buy at trader..or will it give it to me auto?please help ty

i tried again i think im doing it right...but what NPC should we use?we have SOM acumen etc on Cat Queen a npc...what NPC should i actually use? i tried at Cat Queen and my Sniffer  goes like "NetPing,ItemList,RequestPledgeInfo,RequestPledgeInfo, ..." and the same thing al the time..NetPing and same again ....  so which NPC should i use ?and i just target the NPC and the item should pop in my inventory right? please help :s

i tried again i think im doing it right...but what NPC should we use?we have SOM acumen etc on Cat Queen a npc...what NPC should i actually use? i tried at Cat Queen and my Sniffer  goes like "NetPing,ItemList,RequestPledgeInfo,RequestPledgeInfo, ..." and the same thing al the time..NetPing and same again ....   so which NPC should i use ?and i just target the NPC and the item should pop in my inventory right? please help :s

Go to a trader.. SELECT(target) him and stay near him... go to hlapex and put the code you want in the section "SEND" where it says packet.. now press the button "send" right down of the packet box next to the button which says "auto".... return to l2 and look your inventory if the item is not there try some other codes.. if nothings appears the the server is patched...

ok lets start again i m in the weapon shop i m online with hlapex ok.now i m going to SEND but

where i press the code i mean 1F 4C230000 01 00 00 00 0B160000 01 00 00 00 ok (som acumen)

now where i press the code HEX? STRING? or the other place down the save button?...then what ?i press send button? i mast have white something to hex or string places??plz send an picture plzz pm me.i will w8

• 4 weeks later...

Can hlaPex work on l2OFF or is just for L2j ?

Friendly Advise:Plz look the the other topics before you post a question.. No hlapex doesn't work in l2OFF just l2j....

uhm....a person that i know use hlpex on a l2off server.....he has got a multiclass pg OO....plz someone can tell me how to make a multiclass or overbuffing?plz...i need too much!!!!!....this is my e-mail---> maccaronbarilla@libero.it  plz!!!!! HELP ME!!!:D....ty...bb