Kamael Archers

Arbalester has same range as Saggitarius..omg is it hard to understand they get a passive skill to increase range? and they have snipe too....

arbalester has more moving speed and also atk speed so can kite another archer too...

maby koyuki but i lethal stryke + stun + doule shot + slow shot skill don`t remember the name i think are better than surrender to arrows :)

why would you use hamstring shot on a character that will attack u at 1200 range? >_<

Arbalester has lethal shot too, and has snipe equivalent, same rage, fast arrow equivalent, more atk speed and a lot more dex

ofc both can defeat each other, but for me, Arbalester is overall better on massive pvp and 1x1 pvp since can defeat more classes a Saggitarius cant :)

i played an kamael archer in several l2j server ... it sux , low Hp , short range , trap doesnt work , lvling is a pain in the ass .. but every1 have t play the class once in order to unlock the inspector subclass

as we all know, STR means nothing in this game, same for HP 

lol @ this

he is the best archer fully buffed becouse

1) Most balanced (good atk speed/500 critical rate with db ofc/big p atk with str dyes/has the bigger p def and max hp of all archers + u have evasion and snipe)

2)no need for 2) or more :)

lol @ this

he is the best archer fully buffed becouse

1) Most balanced (good atk speed/500 critical rate with db ofc/big p atk with str dyes/has the bigger p def and max hp of all archers + u have evasion and snipe)

2)no need for 2) or more :)

LOL to you ...

HE is the best because noobs like you think or follow what the most says..when Silver Ranger critical a lot more because has more atk speed..and HE doesnt reach 500 critical >_< at least not on retail stats

HE just have more hp because lose in DEX to SR, AL and PR...

HE lose in STR for PR

HE lose in atk speed for all

and while in full buffs, u dont go out without have at least 2 heallers in the party, so HP doesnt matter... most Phantom Ranger has less CON than a Spell howler cuz they dont

Arbalester has same skills as Snipe and Rapid Shot, and also same range = 1200...with heallers u can use as many souls u want and HP doesnt matter anything since heallers are there to recover the hp u lose... OMG... its obvious, but i have to explain those things here...and REAL target, which makes it hit even more than a Hawkeye..its one fast click

but ofc, u follow what other says , not based on ur own experience, so keep playing Hawkeye and keep thinking Arbalester sucks..when ur HE party gets raped by a group of Arbalesters, u will say how noob u were before for judge a class b4 even play :)

i played an kamael archer in several l2j server ... it sux , low Hp , short range , trap doesnt work , lvling is a pain in the ass .. but every1 have t play the class once in order to unlock the inspector subclass

L2 java..in ur losers bugged server may be bad..dont talk about what u dont now...

anyway, all archers are nerfed... gone are the days u could kill some1 in 4-5 arrows

the same ppl that says arbalester sucks never tried it so...

well i think the best archer is depending on what you want .. For example if you want lots of critical you chose Phantom Ranger, Sagiis dont get lot of criticals , but if they get you're -beep-ed up xD

But i dont want to be off-topic.. I havent really tried kamael archers :P There a chance i do :)