Fvcking maxcheaters forum -

[GR]@Jaharakal : Apo tin mia spammaroun oi mod, kai tin epomeni mera tous vlepeis, ama spammareis -1.

Rezilia

[GR]Mporeis na spammareis oso 8es sto spam section alla apo tin stigmei pou o nikos ebale new karma rules prepei na tous efarmosw.

You don't get it, really. 95% of the forum don't get it.

You're just a average user who spends less than 1 hour on this forum and you can't see things which other users, who're more active can see.

I spend more than 1 hour here,i know who are the scammers,i know who are the spammers,but no need to comment it.

I have understand whats happening here,but really i dont care because its not my own buisness. ^-^

As about the reports,i dont think you'll manage something.Just do your job without obstacles arround.

Ean sto telos autou tou post, esu niwseis pws se sena phgaine auto, egw tha xairomai. Giati autos htan o skopos mou.

This is the most retarded forum I've ever seen in my entire life.

People scam, treat that they're gonna ddos the forum, then ''get banned'' and return after a month.

Person who keep scamming and he's still here. Returns back with more treats in his signatures and what do you do? Fvcking nothing.

Now, tell me one thing. are you retarded or you're making the forum users look retarded. I really don't get it?

:rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

ti egine re?

You should understand something, we cant do anything about scammers we just ban only their main account. And as you can see on every marketplace ''WARNING! Use it at your own risk. MaxCheaters and its staff have no responsibility if you get scammed with your trades.'' . If you arent sure about your trade or the person dont do it.