[Guide] How to: Multiclass with hLaPex (+video)

p3tr0s

Ok i 've seen posts about this but almost every post explains the xploit by hexa modification...

Here is a way for not so pro ppl...  ;)

This is the hidden content, please

RapidShare is faster than freewebs...but anyway good video :)

Yeap i know i will put it in rapishare too but i wanted to be in my freewebs too so the link stays up for a time ;)

guys hi,

i m playing on l2 c4 bnb server and when im trying to use the hlapex it shows me the usual messages:<<welcome to hlapex.lets fun!>>,<<you are using the demo version>>So i suppose that hlapex is working because i can edit packets:)But when i m going to a npc for exmple a weapon trader and target him an send a code just like those,that bantito and other guys in forums had posted,nothing happens:(i think that those codes dont work on c4 bnb server.Does anybody know a code which works on c4 bnb for sure???plz pm(i m greek).Ty anyway guys.MERRY CHRISTMSAS!

guys hi,

i m playing on l2 c4 bnb server and when im trying to use the hlapex it shows me the usual messages:<<welcome to hlapex.lets fun!>>,<<you are using the demo version>>So i suppose that hlapex is working because i can edit packets:)But when i m going to a npc for exmple a weapon trader and target him an send a code just like those,that bantito and other guys in forums had posted,nothing happens:(i think that those codes dont work on c4 bnb server.Does anybody know a code which works on c4 bnb for sure???plz pm(i m greek).Ty anyway guys.MERRY CHRISTMSAS!

Hlapex doesn't work on BnB server, stop trying, it's a waste of time :) .

don't work... i get "Quest 7373_ramos_occupation_change class_change_7"

change it to "Quest 7373_ramos_occupation_change class_change_4" but nothing happens

L2J C4

send me the link of the server you play...

Update(03/01/2007): Added the videos in .flv format (smaller size)...

First you need this player: FLV player (1.3 Mb) to open the videos

1st way (.flv) (1.9 Mb) (resolution: 1024*768)

2nd way (.flv) (2.4 Mb) (resolution: 1024*768)