hellbound [L2RT HIGH FIVE] L2 EternalFight x15 - Fresh start in the end of May!

Stalone

Bump for this amazing server with REAL online (ahhha),, NO op donations or hidden (ahahha),,really balanced files ( ahahah) and ofc dedicated,mature and ofc NOT corrupted staff (ahahaah) !!!

just a question, because i ignore many spam-hate replies that i see since 5 days in order not to break my mood, give me your purpose posting such things for me and my projects- also give me your reason posting such things

just a question, because i ignore many spam-hate replies that i see since 5 days in order not to break my mood, give me your purpose posting such things for me and my projects- also give me your reason posting such things

Reason: They cant even make their own lan server thats why and they're so jealous.

U want to know why??cause i hate ppl like you or yuri... ppl who lie ... ppl who are retarded ... ppl who say when its so fuking obvious that online number is real,,, ppl who say they dont donate epics and they do etc etc!anything more??

U want to know why??cause i hate ppl like you or yuri... ppl who lie ... ppl who are retarded ... ppl who say when its so fuking obvious that online number is real,,, ppl who say they dont donate epics and they do etc etc!anything more??

yes i agree, with you but dont compare me with eoa admin , he show 3k when he have 500 players and 500 shops , i never show such numbers and on wfr online was disabled and after 2 days we show the real number that was 390 players , on astaroth yes online was 1.5 i admit it, cause other servers were showing 2k-3k and people trusted them. as for donates , you say epics cause you saw the backdoor in majentamoon that used from yuri since he is in team of l2scripts and scammed many europeans bought this sources. at least i say some truth and i am not hiding from obvious things

yes i agree, with you but dont compare me with eoa admin , he show 3k when he have 500 players and 500 shops , i never show such numbers and on wfr online was disabled and after 2 days we show the real number that was 390 players , on astaroth yes online was 1.5 i admit it, cause other servers were showing 2k-3k and people trusted them. as for donates , you say epics cause you saw the backdoor in majentamoon that used from yuri since he is in team of l2scripts and scammed many europeans bought this sources. at least i say some truth and i am not hiding from obvious things

You say the truth but wont let others say their truth about you. So yeah u ban them on server forum :) for saying your a person with real life issues, and that would rather play tetris than in your server.

Do you really expect  to ddos other servers will make you a better person or Admin?

I dont think so.

And I really hope the others do the same to your server  but so badly that you will enjoy the backfire in your face, and regret your kid attitudes for the next few years

You say the truth but wont let others say their truth about you. So yeah u ban them on server forum :) for saying your a person with real life issues, and that would rather play tetris than in your server.

Do you really expect  to ddos other servers will make you a better person or Admin?

I dont think so.

And I really hope the others do the same to your server  but so badly that you will enjoy the backfire in your face, and regret your kid attitudes for the next few years

elektra=revenge=yuri=mouse=admin of eoa

ignored