[L2J-Scripts][BETA] L2Skorpion 20x - Opening: 15.05.2013 20:00 GMT+3

L2Skorpion.net

in L2 bloody sky we did  vesper robe in 6hours.      learn to play as a team, we're a CP since4years, on official bartz server too.

There is a good thing you can do...  uninstall lineage2. Vesper robe set is the easier set to craft than any other set(moirai, dynasty)

in L2 bloody sky we did  vesper robe in 6hours.      learn to play as a team, we're a CP since4years, on official bartz server too.

There is a good thing you can do...  uninstall lineage2. Vesper robe set is the easier set to craft than any other set(moirai, dynasty)

6 hours vesper set xaxaxa in x20 rates u need first lvl up atleast 76lvl then spoil mats then spoil recipes then craft all set :D xaxa 6 hours, u idiot man

we start at 4 player lol up 76 is 1hour during this time the spoiler have mat.you think  4 guy can't make a vesper set in  6 hour? lol ok i'm a  donator on maxcheater too ! haha :D  (on l2skorpion  a vesper robe donate with a DC shield is a poor donator

its possible when you have nothing to do but stare at screen playing this game, i like l2 but not to the point to stay playing 3hrs plus non stop. I can only farm up to 2 hours then take a break. Back when I was super addicted I could spend my whole day playing it non stop but not now.

its possible when you have nothing to do but stare at screen playing this game, i like l2 but not to the point to stay playing 3hrs plus non stop. I can only farm up to 2 hours then take a break. Back when I was super addicted I could spend my whole day playing it non stop but not now.

noone care

Wow, I'm really shocked, what can I say :)

I made automated donation system because, when I had my last server, years ago, players were screaming that GM is corrupted too.

I will never accept other donation,only via automated script. And then you can buy from in-game shop, w/e you want. INSTANT.

I know that many of you can get frustrated when the other kills you, because you have no idea of how to play this game.

I have a real time job, I don't have time to play.

There are more than 6 years since I stopped playing and I won't play again, I just want to offer a good game play for others.

I even tried to explain one player(i think it's you, the one screaming that I help a clan) that I am not Euphemia, or w/e nickname he has.

He told me that he checked his IP with a program, and his IP is the same as the server IP.(is this possible ? in-game check ? )

As I told you before, please whois the server IP and you will see that it's hosted in a Deutschland data center, not home-hosted.

I've learned that too much attention to players brings only bad things. So from now on, I will keep a distance.(many many MANY haters in this world :D )

Anyway, server it's still alive, almost 250 in the evening.(no fake users, as all top servers do)

I hope more will come, to have some fun.