Smocheboi

Raule

Ya,your lack of privillages was a good excuse.

For example you report me a spammer my only option is to dekarma him and junk all the topics that he reply,i cant junk the whole topic cause of one spammer,an other option is to report him to a Global Moderator so he could delete his replies but i cant do the same thing all the time.

For example you report me a spammer my only option is to dekarma him and junk all the topics that he reply,i cant junk the whole topic cause of one spammer,an other option is to report him to a Global Moderator so he could delete his replies but i cant do the same thing all the time.

I MUST NOT report,you should check it by yourself. Thats the problem,not your access but your inactivity.

Answer for what? HappyViolence find them for you. Mby do something usefull and request it moderator to Maxtor.

thats why this topics exists .. whats the problem ? we are not 24/7 online and checking for locks etc etc

You cant check moderation logs and see who is taking action in this forum... The fact that we dont answer or reply in every mod action doesnt mean that we dont do anythink ...

On the other hand you can report your complaints to maxtor or justice

thats why this topics exists .. whats the problem ? we are not 24/7 online and checking for locks etc etc

You cant check moderation logs and see who is taking action in this forum... WISH I GOT AND PROOVE ME WRONG,LOL.

The fact that we dont answer or reply in every mod action doesnt mean that we dont do anythink ...

TRUE,DIDNT SAY SOMETHING ABOUT THAT.

On the other hand you can report your complaints to maxtor or justice

USELESS

Read the caps. Cuz im on mobile and cant quote better.

Read the caps. Cuz im on mobile and cant quote better.

w/e i just reply to you because of

Excuse me iam the only moderator here?

Excuse me iam the only moderator here?And Happyviolence just report topics that need to be lock.

Didnt say that to you only,you just replied first here. Still doing your job ))