hellbound [l2scripts-l2j]L2EndOfAges new 15x NO DONATIONS! going live on 12 April!

L2EOA

so retard server with fake online on beta, without any ddos protection and hide donate ^^

cool story, donations on beta  :not bad: , no ddos protection  :not bad: , fake online ?  :not bad:

So you are one of those that i mention up

Can u prove what u saying?

I would apreciate it

no need to prove fake online , only blind ppls cant see it

and about donations, lol everyone knows about that donateland

go lick more stalone in the ass in his topic, maybe he`ll let you suck his dick as well :)))

go lick more stalone in the ass in his topic, maybe he`ll let you suck his dick as well :)))

sorry to dissapoint you, but he will fail too!!!

not sure who licking, tell us how many euro you got from the real life dwarf sickplow for his +13set?

what about your gms that still giving me infos about your sh1t donates?YOU ARE SO SO FAil, that you had no donate list at site, ppls had to add you in skype LOL, that shows everything

love your gms

tell us? you no fake online right? hahaha YOU ARE SO FAIL, and more fail those who believe is real

ah btw, cool vote reward you have again :not bad:

ofc no need donate list, those kids who donated epics/oe armor will donate again, thats the reason you open serv

x3 fake online even on beta, :not bad:

Beta with 45 online , yes its fake, huge number to fake

refer me 1 server free of donations, and also hide donations or even corruption! You cant find one for sure

Beta with 45 online , yes its fake

refer me 1 server free of donations, and also hide donations! You cant find one for sure

make some teleports, and make some maths, i beat no more than 5ppls in giran, and max 5 ppls in other towns

5ppls in arenas, ye no fake, MAN, SOME lolers like you feeding this kind of server

YOU ARE-STUPID to think its real, i feel sad for you man that you believe this admin

make some teleports, and make some maths, i beat no more than 5ppls in giran, and max 5 ppls in other towns

5ppls in arenas, ye no fake, MAN, SOME lolers like you feeding this kind of server

YOU ARE-STUPID to think its real, i feel sad for you man that you believe this admin

No need to insult new ones , let them figure out for themselves .

cool story, donations on beta  :not bad: , no ddos protection  :not bad: , fake online ?  :not bad:

True,thats why you wiped off the map from one little greek with your previous server (bfp) , cause you had good protection.

Unfurtunately l2 died cause of private servers that opens clearly for donates,receiving money then reopen,until server reaches to the end he will shut it down in order to reopen new and receive more money.

Cant blame you,your parents didnt give you enough hugs thats why.

No racism to greek players,but this one was retarded enough.