hellbound [l2scripts-l2j]L2EndOfAges new 15x NO DONATIONS! going live on 12 April!

L2EOA

This server's features are c/p from l2bfp.

Same order , same rates .It's bfp  :happyforever:

Don't worry when u'll launch BETA i'll have the confirmation.

L2bfp=l2bluenight?srsly?You are real-life friend with the admin?Did Santa Claus bring u what u asked for this year or ..?

just dont open that shit xD no one will ever play here, full of donators. U dont need to donate for items, just gm will took from som1 who made a little brake all items ;) u can see forum that 300+- players got missing chars. And ofc u can vote every 1minute to disbalance all server :D

just dont open that shit xD no one will ever play here, full of donators. U dont need to donate for items, just gm will took from som1 who made a little brake all items ;) u can see forum that 300+- players got missing chars. And ofc u can vote every 1minute to disbalance all server :D

wannabePlayer_Bugger_Theory boy.

i started eoa before it fail, and for some reason i was able to get reward from vote every 5min, can i do the same ? :)

there was a glitch in the vote system, we dont use that system anymore :P

i think the goal is to getting fixed this new pack (bfp)

when will be fixed you will open donations or close it

probably you will simply open donations because people alredy have his char and will not quit will simply emo rage on forum and you will not give a fuck

if i'm wrong and you will keep your word for the frist time ever

gz you are doing a great thing but seems to unreal to me