EUNE account

Cursedd

I made this transfer only because my friends are playing there and we wanna play all together . I know that EUW is much better than the EUNE but its all about the fun :D . So the only thing that i have to do is to send a message on Riot to make me a free transfer because its the first time ?

every summer the let free server transfers...

btw ur first transfer is supposed to be free if you acc is not too new

i dont want to resurrect the discussion between EUNE/EUW.  EUW is greater at extremely high elos(diamond) than EUNE. at your level of gameplay(bronze,silver,gold) it is the same exactly.

btw if you need an account i think user Roadingonfire has 2 accounts for sale

i dont want to resurrect the discussion between EUNE/EUW.  EUW is greater at extremely high elos(diamond) than EUNE. at your level of gameplay(bronze,silver,gold) it is the same exactly.

btw if you need an account i think user Roadingonfire has 2 accounts for sale

Idk if its only EUNE but as Lol becomes more and more famous the community gets worse, kids join the game and fail everything... Now I go to my net and see the 95% of 100 computers playing  Lol, but 60% of them are 9-15 ... I know if sm1 is a failer he looses elo and plays with same failers, but when I had drop from Gold I to Gold 4 for inactivity, I hated that game because I saw ppl who havent any idea about it... Divsions suck its sooo noob friendly and even on high division game u see trashes... For example my team decided to go Baron after our jungler died... I said NO DONT DO IT, RUN IDIOTS, they where killing baron easy so they didnt left, again me RUN NOOBS, THEY GOT JUNGLER, the didnt give a shit, and BOOM enemy jungler smite + ace 4vs5 while our jungler was killing wraths after his ressucation... Now tell me why this happens now at gold ? before at s1-s2 1300-1400 was better than the 1600+supposed elo of divisions gold 4+. The game sucks bad time