[Share]The Best Codes For HlaPex

xEagle

my work best codes for hlapex, all tested (where is possible to test it!!:D) here http://www.4shared.com/file/9601169/fed18b99/hlapex-packets.html bye !!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, i have tried use Hlapex on Deviant Realms Alexandria server (www.deviantrealms.com). I launched program, capture worked fine, i went to some weapon shop (gludio) and tried get item using one of codes mencioned on the beggining of this topic. Well, all i got was disconnected :D Can anyone check if hlapex can work on this server (they say it is full c4 atm), and btw post here any other methods of making extra adena on this kind of server? ;)

Well, i have tried use Hlapex on Deviant Realms Alexandria server (www.deviantrealms.com). I launched program, capture worked fine, i went to some weapon shop (gludio) and tried get item using one of codes mencioned on the beggining of this topic. Well, all i got was disconnected :D Can anyone check if hlapex can work on this server (they say it is full c4 atm), and btw post here any other methods of making extra adena on this kind of server? ;)

lol look at the chat window and u will see when u go to send a packet something like u are will be kicked for illegal action gm informed xD

Guest Thanos47

[move]HLAPEX ISN'T WARKING ANYMORE TO SERVERS ! ! ![/move]

Yeah all servers protected  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

• 2 weeks later...

hi all.......i`m new to this forum ....and i have a question for u guys........does anyone have a HLAPEX version that works?......i heard there is a new version that works on any server.........eaven if it is protected.....can u guys help me?pls ............. i an anxious for a reply :D :P :P :P