Jump to content

[aCis] L2Versuvio x500 PVP Server - [ Launch 1 May 20:00 GMT+2 ]


Recommended Posts

Posted

This company is really unserious, I think I'm going to move to another hosting. The hosting which I am speaking about is ovh.com 

 

I really can't do anything about it guys, it's their fault on their side, I just kept emailing and opening support tickets, nothing I can do just ask for refund and move to another hosting company.

Posted

This company is really unserious, I think I'm going to move to another hosting. The hosting which I am speaking about is ovh.com 

 

I really can't do anything about it guys, it's their fault on their side, I just kept emailing and opening support tickets, nothing I can do just ask for refund and move to another hosting company.

On Which company you was?

 

Ovh is realy good, just to know

Posted

Which the problem of you mate? I heard only good comments for this company

 

They told me yesterday to message them again in the morning on the support ticket and I sent them in the morning message, no response, sent them again on 11:00 and again on 13:00 and again each hour, nothing, emailed them also... really dissapointed in them.

Posted

This is so fustrating I even ordered a second dedicated yesterday and they confirmed my payment but still didn't received it yet. How unserious this company can be?

Posted

As our hosting ovh.com didn't finished their task with our dedicated server and still I called them all day and sent emails and opened support tickets. It's more fustrating for me than it's for you guys. We won't be opening today and we will move to another dedicated so because I wouldn't like to announce the date before and happen this again, once we get everything setup on a dedicated we will announce the date just after then so won't be anymore problems like this.

Posted

I will ask a moderator to lock this thread untill further notice. When I am ready with the dedicated 100% I will announce the launch date so won't be anymore problems.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Posts

    • ⚡ Running out of Google Drive space? Get 5TB permanent storage & Gemini Pro for up to 18 months directly on your account on KloudItem!
    • 🥇 PRESENTANDO: CREST CONVERTER PRO - LA EVOLUCIÓN DEFINITIVA 🪄✨ Para administradores de servidores y jugadores de Lineage 2 que exigen la máxima precisión, presentamos CREST CONVERTER PRO. Tomando como base la sólida fundación del popular L2 Crest Converter gratuito, he desarrollado esta nueva edición profesional para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel., esta nueva edición profesional ha sido desarrollada por PULSER-X (yo) para llevar la fidelidad gráfica de los emblemas de clan al siguiente nivel. Olvide las limitaciones de las versiones anteriores: esta variante PRO integra un motor de Inteligencia Artificial para un recorte y adaptación milimétricos, garantizando resultados impecables para los más perfeccionistas. ⚙️ CARACTERÍSTICAS TÉCNICAS CLAVE: ✅ IA de Precisión: Algoritmos avanzados derivados de nuestra herramienta clásica, ahora optimizados para recortar y centrar assets automáticamente sin distorsiones. ✅ Procesamiento Batch: Optimización y conversión masiva de docenas de archivos en segundos con calidad industrial. ✅ Compatibilidad Absoluta: Generación de emblemas limpios y listos para cualquier cliente de Lineage 2 (Oficial y Privado). ✅ Interfaz Rediseñada: Flujo de trabajo profesional y superior respecto a la versión gratuita inicial. 📺 DEMOSTRACIÓN TÉCNICA OFICIAL: Vea la potencia de esta evolución PRO en acción: 👉 https://youtu.be/pHg3M8NBBx0 🛒 ADQUISICIÓN DEL SOFTWARE: Dé el salto definitivo desde la versión gratuita y eleve el estándar de su servidor hoy mismo. Adquiera su licencia de CREST CONVERTER PRO en nuestra tienda oficial: 🔗 https://pulserx.lemonsqueezy.com/ PX-SOFTWARE - Compromiso con la Excelencia Técnica. 🎮💻
    • Everyone probably remembers that old video where the camera followed the arrow all the way to the target at 3:39:         And some of you may have already noticed something similar in my cloak video at 4:57 — the camera follows the arrow there too, although without any additional improvements.     For anyone who wants to try it themselves, the mod is available for download. Just replace LineageEffect.u in your System folder. I recommend keeping a backup of your original file.   The only difference is that in the old alpha footage, the camera seems to fly almost directly from the arrow’s point of view toward the target. I still need to experiment with that behavior, and maybe it can be recreated more closely.   Download    In its current form: 1. It triggers rarely and randomly: 15-second cooldown, then a 30% chance 2. It does not activate on every shot, regardless of attack speed 3. It does not activate when shooting at point-blank range 4. It only follows your own arrows, so combat is not interrupted 5. It is purely visual — only you can see it
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..