hellbound [Private-russianl2j]L2World x20 (31-3-2013) > 18:00 gmt + 2 <

kam3ran

Yeah, he manages to turn every conversation :D congrats!

bey0nnd ur very persistant guy, how much r'they paying u?

I bet not as much as they pay to ddos l2world 3 times @ day :) (or, at least TRY to)

Acts of envy and despair, if u ask me :)

Seems that he is trying to avoid my question :DDD

i asked him by the name of his char+clan name and trader char name and he started sying about that i am gm that play bla bla :DDD

As i told awesome guy realy awesome

Seems that he is trying to avoid my question :DDD

i asked him by the name of his char+clan name and trader char name and he started sying about that i am gm that play bla bla :DDD

As i told awesome guy realy awesome

i ask you name but you didin't answer to me

anyway l2 world don't have corruption only donations keep it in minds...

AdminParadox perhaps you can tell me a server that doesn't have donates, and pays the bills from the pay they get from their daily jobs?

stfu bot.

owners making bot accounts so they can flame  , protecting this stupid s hit.

your  rage awnsers make me think that some ppl might be right...

your accounts here should get banned bots.

AdminParadox perhaps you can tell me a server that doesn't have donates, and pays the bills from the pay they get from their daily jobs?

onepamopa all server have and should have donation list but i can garantee to you that ddos guard (ddos protection) + good machine is not even 500 euro for months

you can raise up that money and a lot more without destory a server

personally i open epics donations in my old server after 3 months... they open it in less then 1 week

and like always they will put +16 items in donation list... is too fucking OP in a mid rate you are forced to see people with +16 items because they want always more and more money...

i can garantee to you the raise up more of 200 euro for day

onepamopa all server have and should have donation list but i can garantee to you that ddos guard (ddos protection) + good machine is not even 500 euro for months

you can raise up that money and a lot more without destory a server

personally i open epics donations in my old server after 3 months... they open it in less then 1 week

and like always they will put +16 items in donation list... is too -beep-ing OP in a mid rate you are forced to see people with +16 items because they want always more and more money...

i can garantee to you the raise up more of 200 euro for day

You guarantee too much but your trololo Champion was a piece of sh1t.

One chaos over there and nothing else.

stfu bot.

owners making bot accounts so they can flame  , protecting this stupid s hit.

your  rage awnsers make me think that some ppl might be right...

your accounts here should get banned bots.

You think I hide ? I'm l2world's system administrator, my Skype is public, posted on the web site, and everyone has me added.

And if you think I'm "raged" - think again :)

Also, could you pleeeeease download the screenshot that bey0nnd posts on every page, zoom in and examine the placement of the 4 item icons ?

Everyone with healthy vision would come to the same conclusion - that photoshop plays here, and not too good at that.

I've said many times that I am prepared 24/7 to give anyone team viewer and let him check himself.

As for the people's opinion - they have right to have opinion, but to lie like this guy sorry but that won't happen.

Also, could you pleeeeease download the screenshot that bey0nnd posts on every page, zoom in and examine the placement of the 4 item icons ?

Everyone with healthy vision would come to the same conclusion - that photoshop plays here, and not too good at that.

It's perfect to the pixel on the screenshot, not that it's so hard to do this in photoshop but still. I also still remember Zu playing on L2World Freya with +25 items while rest of server was maxed at +16 :), we all know that every server has OP donations that are not in the list yet all still deny it all the time. Maybe you didn't do it now ... but i'm sure some donation that is too much will come in the future.

Anyways good luck with your server, I will only log to pk everybody I see and get rid of karma after 1-2 easy mobs :troll:

Have you take a look at the spacing between icons? :)

Put your glasses on, zoom and check it :D

Also, NOONE can say that we are like the other servers "money-machines" - we keep our name - L2WORLD not change to l2someblabla.com and start again.

If we did mistakes - everyone knows them.

We even kept old l2world running for 6 months without any donations, until we develop the new ru-core. I doubt there are many servers that can say this.

Not to mention that I've personally helped a lot of server owners optimize their machines, configs, sqls etc. Just ask.