hellbound [Private-russianl2j]L2World x20 (31-3-2013) > 18:00 gmt + 2 <

kam3ran

Bullshit about non stop a GM being on for petitions. I was looking for a GM in game for about 5hours and NOTHING. This was during evening hours. Then when i FINALLY got a petition it took 1h to answer it and the answer was cocky, i didn't have time to explain because it was already closed. This was Absolute btw.

About screenshot being fake:

347dule.jpg

See? Now nobody has it on server. Come on :P

to: bey0nd

Why don't you shut the f?ck up and show the REAL SCREEN WITHOUT ANYTHING HIDDEN?

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS, OR GET THE F?CK OUT.

Or, perhaps you wish me to upload the whole item.log for your special extra review ?

and how to know that the pic is rly fake, and not real  pic? your pic that shows only gms have that items means nothing to me, you can delete anthy from your "friend" and add later

so :)

Kam3ran l2world is one of the best eu server and all people know that

but your attitude is a -beep-ing shit same for your staff

you start a server and staff take a care about people after 2 week all dissapared and people are forced to play in bugland and donationland

you don't care about nothing... you remember promise about never close the freya? (your promises + dominic promises) you open a h5 for kill the freya and after you close it

people give again trust on h5 and you and your staff promise NO DONATION FOR EPIC NO DONATION FOR ENCHANT

a little bit later donation for epic was aviable and for item +16 too

give a break about your bullshit... you care about money not about people or server

if you was seriusly taking a care about people you put donation for epics but not for OE items and server will survive for years but if you did that how you can go to partys all the time?

also i play on your shit for 2 years and i never had a chance to talk with you even if i contact you all the time

now all bullshits about new GOOD staff

lulu = leoline

absolute = superce

i see the changes... all people with new names... don't try to tell is not true because if you contact leoline or superce on skype for donate they will answer more fast then a blink of eye

soon or later you will add +16 donations too and if someone will try to find an explanation your staff will answer

+16 donation or close sever like they did in the past 2 years

if you was a decent person l2 world was the most respectable server but you are a shit and nothing you do

you up a ru pack without testing a shit

you didin't test the exp and was insane low at start

you didin't test loa and people get vorpal so fast

you didin't test server in generally and people sometime lose buffes with log out and you don't have idea how to solve it

you didin't even check olympiad logs (and is setted by default and you start with 50 points 50 POINTS LOOOOOOOOOOOOL or you want to say that you are so dumb to see the wrong config and stay like that?)

and 40 other more problems like the last hero or people get slots bugged

you have the lucky that l2 world is a famous name or you wasn't able to raise up 1 euro

gl with this 4 months more after you will kill this server too with red items and cya to next l2 world

for who need free adena on this shit make an sph go in delusion chamber put auto clickker and gl

its my idea or too much fake online , it cant have 1300~ at 7gmt+2 and  2300~at top time :)

it always have to be like x4 lower at morning

/4*  :troll:

bey0nd, you are faker. You know it and I know it. You will make me share my screen @ team viewer and wait for you to post a screen, and then prove that it is fake.

I'll select someone from topic at random and prove that you are a f?cking faker. Basicly I will shut your mouth in front of someone, since you won't do it yourself.

How about that ?