hellbound [L2J]L2BloodySky

Jessyen

y man go hit 132k dmg on tanks and say lucky hit pls thats the new era of lineage

Lineage High BINGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :troll:

I will never forget that donated greedy server :D 132 000 damage on 3500 p.def full ressist and CC :D

go donate more need more dmg on my tank

and btw I was banned permanently from both forum and game because I wanted a simple explanation from admin why I got this damage!!!

It's explained on the forum. BAN he got because he cursed on the GM Team and  and he does it here too. Inappropriate posts will be deleted always.

Oh, just got home from holidays, gotta check the forum  :dat:

My post was about  huge lag/delay problem. Nothing inappropriate :)

P.s- can you copy link to "explanation" ?  :P

I never cursed or flamed gm on my entire life please dont lie thats a sin

proofs for edited gm character corrupting the server: click

[391 dmg - avaneLo]

off nobless

On Battlefield Death syndrome

As we see here Avanelo finished u with 391dmg then u dead and got battlefield death syndrome which reduce some stats ans also u are buffles. So full buffed titan with apetite/ cc etc on can make this dmg or maybe u puted out armor too couse u was pissed and wanted make look server corrupted. so buffles/no armor/with death syndrome -> easy to reach even 500k dmg. so stop show faked screens :-0

Was tested.

The equip/skills are identical with avarielo´s and the low dmg (52,19) is reflect dmg.

I dont know what buffs did he have in the situation via supernatural but in my opinion its possible to do 131k with some luck...

http://imageshack.us/a/img51/8154/dmgi.png

avArieLo:

I didn't had flame icon, I had spirit of shilen(more patk than flame icon) I didnt had full hp i was under 30%, now keep flaming bros

STOP the spread bullshits about Donate and other things omg!

[391 dmg - avaneLo]

off nobless

On Battlefield Death syndrome

As we see here Avanelo finished u with 391dmg then u dead and got battlefield death syndrome which reduce some stats ans also u are buffles. So full buffed titan with apetite/ cc etc on can make this dmg or maybe u puted out armor too couse u was pissed and wanted make look server corrupted. so buffles/no armor/with death syndrome -> easy to reach even 500k dmg. so stop show faked screens :-0

No. Since the server is totaly bugged that came before the dmg in the actionbox due to lag or w/e i dont care.

And now Jessyen thats so nice picture critting 90k with CC on dagger.

I really wanna see you testing and hitting 131k damage on another tank with CC + full ressists on armor and 3.5k p.def.

And NO I did not remove my armor lol gm can check into their database

things like 132k damage on pvp are easy to find ;)

And Jessyen why dont you explain why you banned me also? I really did not say anything bad for the server before you banned me.

I only asked questions that you never answered.

:D I noticed now you hit 19 dmg on normal hit? :| fail... fail man

Just to be truth gm Jessyen can confirm that I dont have any armor remove macro ;)

danielbgg, I was watching this discusion but I must tell to u something: u are faki.ng retard or what ?

Jessyen wrote: "and the low dmg (52,19) is reflect dmg."    u are really dumb and look at the screen, you can see that he have 3,4k p.def..

and about the "database", you really think that he write somewhere: fakin retard Daniel got 131k and he get the result ? In my opinion they are not collecting these information.

Who's even talking to you go crawl back to the cave where you came from lol

That test is fail make video how you make 132k on tank so we can laugh a bit more pls

and explanation why i was banned would be nice also

the thing is that before he killed me he kille 3-4 people so he couldnt be below 30% hp if he was using spirit of shilen ofc :)

No matter what you say this isnt pokemon this is lineage 2 and 132k dmg is impossible on pvp in this game :troll:

Ok, I tested it again with sos.

I have same equip/skills as Avarielo. Here you can see frapsed video:

testing char stats + buffs here:

statsbuffs.png

You can see that the testing char have 3660 p.def, elements, cc, divine protection (I know that the buffs sux, i compansated the p.def with ++armor, i am in work, I hadnt time for doing buff scheme).

avArieLo: I also had low hp that increase my patk % with frenzy Sam.

[GM]Sam: I had low hp too for the first hit, then i vamped full hp back for the second, u can see it on the video.

avArieLo: Yeah didn't noticed I had valor too btw

[GM]Sam: so, in my opinion its really possible to do 131k...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More is not necessary to comment. I hope, that it helps for your better life. In peace  ;)

danielbgg, I was watching this discusion but I must tell to u something: u are faki.ng retard or what ?

Jessyen wrote: "and the low dmg (52,19) is reflect dmg."    u are really dumb and look at the screen, you can see that he have 3,4k p.def..

and about the "database", you really think that he write somewhere: fakin retard Daniel got 131k and he get the result ? In my opinion they are not collecting these information.

Please discuss more decorously.