[L2J] Teralith x30

NonFactor

We will see how long u will be online, if u will fail in 2 weeks - u`ll get big shame, cuz u promising us about long online time!

Only time can tell, we aren't perfect but we are taking every stride possible to reach a level that is close to perfection.

The server isn't "pay-to-win", there are no overpowered donations available, and everything is available through voting or playing.

The reason we did this is because the server is for you guys, not us.  We want you to enjoy it.

Personally, the reason for making this server is because I didn't like Goddess of Destruction on retail, I liked all the previous chronicles, and

thought GoD ruined L2.  So I played private servers for awhile, and then thought I'd try making my own.

We will see how long u will be online, if u will fail in 2 weeks - u`ll get big shame, cuz u promising us about long online time!

its not up to his hand (that much)

we are the players and we decide

so bring ppl to server in order not to fail

excellent server so far theres 12 ppl on atm that i can see on the site and they seem friendly enough hopefully there will be more ppl this server is promising imo :happyforever:

So far we have roughly 35~ players or so. 

Again if you have any questions feel free to ask. 

We are constantly making improvements to the server, and are currently adding a nice scheme buffer so you can add player buff profiles.

Improvements cannot be made if we don't have input from the players.

The reason I m not joining is the buffs' duration .

GL with the server .

Yeah we realized that 30 min buffs were no good, so we have changed the duration to 1 hour.  :)

Thanks!

for a x30 u have to make npc buffer with buffs 2 hours . song dances as well . u ask  urself why u have 20 online ? thats the reason . people like a mid  rate cuz is a mid rate . what u made there is a mid-high rate  items gmshop with low rate buffers . better add all buffs except kamael in npc buffer . make buff slots around 36/16 . all buffs 2 hours and u will see that people will join . at least thats what i think.

for a x30 u have to make npc buffer with buffs 2 hours . song dances as well . u ask  urself why u have 20 online ? thats the reason . people like a mid  rate cuz is a mid rate . what u made there is a mid-high rate  items gmshop with low rate buffers . better add all buffs except kamael in npc buffer . make buff slots around 36/16 . all buffs 2 hours and u will see that people will join . at least thats what i think.

I couldn't agree more with you :)

I used to play a server that had 1 hour buff durations, was a x30 rates server, and had 1800 players back when I was playing on it.

That server also had a nice scheme buffer with every buff you could want, which was nice, but it made it to where people wouldn't play SWS / BD

and the only people playing prophets were just playing them to try to win Olympiad.

I also know that that isn't the only reason that server was successful, i'm just using it as an example.

We've realized what works and what doesn't, which is why we're working on a nice scheme buffer.  That buffer will be added as soon as we're done making it.

Thanks for your suggestions and input, it's greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

We have decided to add a scheme buffer to our server.

-You can save up to 4 schemes per character.

-Choose from every buff up to lvl 80 (minus Kamael, dwarven, and certain special buffs)

-Available next to every Gatekeeper, and other places we see fit.

-Buff duration has been extended to two hours.

-Toggle pet mode for scheme buffs for your servitor.

Visit us at www.teralith.com for more info and how to connect!

Z9dApi0.jpg