Dagger (weapon) for Interlude! - Discussion

Hello!

This is topic about weapon for dagger class on Interlude.

Let's talk about high rate/mid rate servers with buffs, mana potions.

As we know on most Interlude servers Admins don't remove daggers + Mortal Strike ability or remove it for example only from demon dagger where we can buy crystal dagger with this SA.

What do you think about dagger (weapon) for dagger class on Interlude?

Many people use angel slayer, the rest weapon with mortal strike SA.

What's diffrents between that weapons?

What weapon will be the best (when we know that we don't need p. atk on this Chronicle - dyes (-str))

AS + CRT. DMG

AS + HASTE

DEMON DAGGER + MS (40%)

CRYSTAL DAGGER + MS (44%)

DARK ELVEN DAGGER + MS (50%)

and why?

That's nice but look at your answer.

You said about that what i present.. Nothing more.. You wirte the same 3 types of daggers with crt. damage, haste, ms..

Please no more these answers!

It realy depends on a lot of things. If its PvP and not mid/low rate server , Critical dmg and (+STR) dyes is the best choice for deadly strikes , anyway everyone has his opinion :)

It realy depends on a lot of things. If its PvP and not mid/low rate server , Critical dmg and (+STR) dyes is the best choice for deadly strikes , anyway everyone has his opinion :)

If you are really playing dagger class on STR so please delete your L2..

If you are really playing dagger class on STR so please delete your L2..

In L2Pride dats possible, but still the best to increase is DEX

In L2Pride dats possible, but still the best to increase is DEX

Dude dagger skills depend on DEX. And the damage is not based on your P. atk or your p.atk on the dager.. +4 con -4 str, +4 dex -4 str, +4 wit -4 int :P

That's why it's funny when i see dager with bers, greather might and blessing of queen... Trying to stab u with P atk instead of def ^^ All noobs first enchant the dagger to ++ Instead armor.. :D But it is still useless to +0 or +20

Dude dagger skills depend on DEX. And the damage is not based on your P. atk or your p.atk on the dager.. +4 con -4 str, +4 dex -4 str, +4 wit -4 int :P

That's why it's funny when i see dager with bers, greather might and blessing of queen... Trying to stab u with P atk instead of def ^^ All noobs first enchant the dagger to ++ Instead armor.. :D But it is still useless to +0 or +20

Even Wit+4 / Int-4 decrease the chance of Hex !

ineed, -STR is the best and u dont need all those buffs for patk. I know on a normal server only DEX counts, but L2Pride a good server, where pAtk will increase your dmg