hellbound [L2J]L2World

kam3ran

Shit server nothing work there,dunno what russian files they have probaly some free files downloaded somewhere.......

Daily Nerfes on different classes and server its under ddos all the time and admin say will be sloved sloved  :not bad: :not bad: :not bad:

P.s give max 2week before it close

XA!

Nothing work! :D

What is not working ?

Can you even list 2 things ? :D

We choiced files based on l2p, and spend alot of time to develop them for h5, the main reason l2p, coz all featured packs last 4-5 years are based on l2p and l2p core is most stable.

As i sad our developers spend alot of time to make everything work close to retail like and to make all custom features that you see.

Daily nerfs, here you make me laugh hard! Did you even check the changelog ? :D

Yes there is hard DDoS to our server from the start, and we are porud to say that 90 % of the time our server is lagless!

Some guy that spend alot of money for botnets trying to down us, failing for now.

DDoS its solved when mitigation is finished. So yes we have solved DDoS many times, if you think that DDoS can be stopped permanently by some company prepare big amout of cash for protection. By big i mean several thousand of euros. Or just become a bank, they have unlimited funds.

If we dont die in 2 weeks what will happend ? Will you shoot yourself ? :D

I love when ppl have no idea what they talk, just spam and doing trash talk, coz there is nothing else to do :)

Have fun!

p.s. if your so unhapy from l2world, go play some server with 50-100 players. For sure there wont have a DDoS :D

stop talking man, we are not retards like those who play there and believes on santa claus and on your 3.5k "real online" 3.5k real right? KILL ME PLS

fail!! ! ! !

Hm..

NO!

For sure you are retarded :)

XA!

What is not working ?

We choiced files based on l2p, and spend alot of time to develop them for h5, the main reason l2p, coz all featured packs last 4-5 years are based on l2p and l2p core is most stable.

As i sad our developers spend alot of time to make everything work close to retail like and to make all custom features that you see.

Yes there is hard DDoS to our server from the start, and we are porud to say that 90 % of the time our server is lagless!

Some guy that spend alot of money for botnets trying to down us, failing for now.

DDoS its solved when mitigation is finished. So yes we have solved DDoS many times, if you think that DDoS can be stopped permanently by some company prepare big amout of cash for protection. By big i mean several thousand of euros. Or just become a bank, they have unlimited funds.

I love when ppl have no idea what they talk, just spam and doing trash talk, coz there is nothing else to do :)

Have fun!

p.s. if your so unhapy from l2world, go play some server with 50-100 players. For sure there wont have a DDoS :D

huhu big words you are talking mate, how about i turn your joke server in 2week with only 50-100 player left playing bro?

You will shot yourself if i make that ?

p.s get some hardware protection then we talk you spend thounds of euro for ddos protection alright?

XA!

What is not working ?

Have fun!

l2p pack nice i just got my hands on 1 l2p pack and looks very good all is java and is well coded. gl with the server i may not play in your server but when i have time i read your change logs i see you doing your bests.

ps: i bet all spammers and rage quiters dieing to have your "unreal 3.5k" players  :happyforever:

huhu big words you are talking mate, how about i turn your joke server in 2week with only 50-100 player left playing bro?

You will shot yourself if i make that ?

p.s get some hardware protection then we talk you spend thounds of euro for ddos protection alright?

You are h4xor ? or DD0ser ? :D

What kind of protection do we use? Software one ?! :D

you are smart as otinane...

ok mr kam3ran with 3.5k real online! 3.5k real online and dont have some serious clan or pvp, max is 2pt vs 2 pt at siege.. hahaha , that pvp you doing on 3.5k real online?

REAL 3.5K online, OMG KILL ME SOMEONE, I CANT handle kam3ran and those ppls who believes its real!!cant handle their stupidity !!

HA-HA