hellbound [L2J]L2World

kam3ran

We will not give up, i advice the guy who pay for this botnets to rethink and recheck his funds, im sure he does not have infinity a-beep-t of money to pay for them.

im not sure he gonna rethink it, he is right attacking a fail server with 600-700 ppls online with bulgaria admin

spamming "server 3.7k online" like we are all blinds and we dont know is to have 3.7k

your server have 1sec delays even if none attacking

you have no chances :)

im not sure he gonna rethink it, he is right attacking a fail server with 600-700 ppls online with bulgaria admin

spamming "server 3.7k online" like we are all blinds and we dont know is to have 3.7k

your server have 1sec delays even if none attacking

you have no chances :)

I think our chance is higher,compared with the chance you to get smart some day.

They was 1.2k , then 800-900 now 600-700 :D

Where did you find this info, count player by player into our server ? :D

Count in offline traders and u have kinda empty server, but help these guys and donate a little bit money, cuz thats all what this server can offer you.World is still one of worst servers i've ever seen with ru files or w/o.I think even gots are more clever, than gm staff full of promises.They are not able to fix even shit....So the result is ? Better find some nice chick and be drunk like every day, than wasting a time on this server.

PS: I tried it, but no thank you.I'm leaving.

PSS: I hope one more time will be here again any server, which will be worth to play on it, but 4sho not this one.

still i believe there not  1700, prbly net counting offline shops, if you played some serv with real 1500~ players like l2silver you know, every place full, soa always had pties , all zones..but here its nothing special, soa empty most times

1700 -NO-WAY

800 max

First of all, otinane... your pretty dumb.. sorry not pretty im sure you are DUMB.

Yes it was wierd to see that L2Net showing 1700 players and in-game are 2500.

After checking some codes i did not find any problem.

The main reason can be DDoS attack that is active last few hours.

Im not verry sure but thats the only possible reason that i find.

We have alot of players and everyone can find it just by login into the server.

Some trolls like otinane... can be just ignored. They live to hate and flame in every possible topic of L2.

We are doing some maintenance about recent DDoS attacks. In few minutes server will be online.

124hmdu.jpg

but still not bad online.

Numbers ...

What does l2net see?

What the server network packets show ;)

And if an admin wants to show 0 online or 3345523495 online is that what it will show.

I have not touched anything L2 related for weeks even if i love this shit, and is part of my life :|

And looking at another project/admin that i always looked up to how it is close to fail because of ddos shits just make me puke, literarly.

I hope Domi have the power to keep it up for all of you QQ ers.

I did not had that power  :poker face:

Maybe u dont see it, but the L2 mid rates is falling hard, and is because of greed, pride and stupidity of some members of our own community ...

You can say i am too coward to write in my own web/forum, and you might be right. But is only because that place, in this moment is like a house where someone i loved died and i had to look helpless while i lose it.

Domi, keep up World and as a friendly advice .. get ur shit straight and put ur team to work.

As i hear from players (and yes i keep contact with many) you need some touches in that area of your project since u have gaps in the team activity.

GL sir and i just hope u can keep it on the floating line.

failserverrr.png

I LOLed hard  now , 9:20 GMT +2 and 2100 ? and ysterday at top time it shows 1700? looks like someone "touched" it cuz afraid, but STILL ITS proof that its fake

2100 at morning ? 3500 at top time? not even x2? omg this kids admin will make us forget the l2 we alrdy know...

gz ysterday  3k at site 1700 with net  (prbly from that 1700 like 800 offline shops)

but how comes now l2net shows exantly same as site? and shows even more now at morning than ysterday at top time?

NOTHING STRANGE Right? haha bg admin, nothing special

3500 - x2 = 1750 -800~ off shops = 900~ at top time, no need  skills at maths, just use brain, those who rly know about l2 knows that server dont have 3500 

compare lineage.pro with world.. it had 3500 real (site 9k) and with 3500 every place full

and guess? here nothing special  800-900 at top time and mostly good spots like soa empty

Brasil, cant server have  2100 at morning  3500 at top time

servers with real online should be like

500-700 at morning - > 2000-2500 at top time  and not 2100->3500

i've never understood why people go back to play there same shyt always open bugworld get cash wipe re open bugworld and same again

So true i leaved this server 2 years ago and when i logged with some friends like a week ago i saw even worst world so no idea what they doing there.

700 off trade .. u can see it when use alt + b and region..

but all h5 mid rate have fake online or big online with off traders.. i  think 900 in top time is ideal..