interlude [Interlude L2-OFF]L2Euroworld...Join Now!

NITROUS SYSTEM

About Noblesse quest, there is already lot of quest items in shop.

About Subclass quest, there is also quest items on shop. There is a gm quest helper also : Knockout.

We will make oly everyweek change hero :p.

1st. the only q items are in gm shop are the lunargents and the hellfire oil..... so thats a little help only still we have to do the 4 parts :), and for subclass leave it its ok....

2nd. for oly thats good everyweek change hero nice..

3rd. can you add and epic weapons recipes too?or you will do that later?

4th. mayebe if you want you can increase a little the buff count its pvp 24 are not enough and give pof to npc buffer couse as i see everyone have a dual box char to get pof...

5th. gratz for your server its pretty good!

well, making a ++ weapon isnt such a big prolem, and about adding cov/pof to npc buffers...its crazy..noone would play em :S

anyway u can get a solution with making dualbox cov/pof/pow/... BAN for support and 24h jail for char using it

eh lol ? I never thaught to put cov pof pow etc on npc buffer lol xD. And i reapeat there is no +++++ weapon

max is +17 only one in server and maybe 2 +16 1+15 1+14  this is what i remember. So there is not 454354354 ++ weapon it's just that glow are different from other server =).