MODERATORS

Matthew

100000x

You think that only the old ones deserve the privs,right? I think the same IF YOU COMPARE THEM WITH THESE NOWDAYS,not general.

EDIT:OP ERRORS,delete it someone

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=87232

of course you would be better,from jahkaral only tho.

he's the most useless moderator,with immature behavior and without any actual knowledge,not that you got but ok.

don't reply like 'dude i'm 2k elo player,im skilled lol player' and such shits.

and yes,old ones are way better than most of them(I dont consider myself as old one).

you never saw how mxc worked with them,so you can't compare the old ones with currents.

so,back to your cave(gost) and have a good spam.

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=statistics;u=87232

of course you would be better,from jahkaral only tho.

he's the most useless moderator,with immature behavior and without any actual knowledge,not that you got but ok.

don't reply like 'dude i'm 2k elo player,im skilled lol player' and such shits.

and yes,old ones are way better than most of them(I dont consider myself as old one).

you never saw how mxc worked with them,so you can't compare the old ones with currents.

so,back to your cave(gost) and have a good spam.

I see you as mad as your friends are,you talking about my spam topics while im trolling or what?

My account is 2 years old and im here while ED was gmod so stfu and go emo as always.

I see you as mad as your friends are,you talking about my spam topics while im trolling or what?

My account is 2 years old and im here while ED was gmod so stfu and go emo as always.

my friends;

i got only 2 friends from here,and they are something more than e-friends.

about 'while im trolling or what?' i wont even reply to this.

about emo,at least when i was emoing I had some facts,I was suggesting few things for the forum's good.I was also trying to help this forum to get active by sharing a shitload of MINE guides,shares,codes and I was even helping everyday,in every single topic related l2j both in gr and eng section,check my stats.

In the end,learn something..

don't make again such kind of topics if you are not helping the forum,nor the staff to make it better.

friendly..

my friends;

i got only 2 friends from here,and they are something more than e-friends.

about 'while im trolling or what?' i wont even reply to this.

about emo,at least when i was emoing I had some facts,I was suggesting few things for the forum's good.I was also trying to help this forum to get active by sharing a shitload of MINE guides,shares,codes and I was even helping everyday,in every single topic related l2j both in gr and eng section,check my stats.

In the end,learn something..

don't make again such kind of topics if you are not helping the forum,nor the staff to make it better.

friendly..

How u want me to help the community? I share some codes on Lol ,l2 guides ,im not a dev to help it like u did.

And i didnt make the topic so they will make me moderator or something...i made it so they couldnt think and active like they should.

How u want me to help the community? I share some codes on Lol ,l2 guides ,im not a dev to help it like u did.

And i didnt make the topic so they will make me moderator or something...i made it so they couldnt think and active like they should.

it has nothing to do with being a dev or not.

you can help forum with other ways..