hellbound [L2Jr]L2Worldwar New Hope & Massacre

Luffy®

beta is up

but the prices for pots is crazy

The TEST targeting gameplay/events .. that kind of feature the gmshop is easly fixable i just place it there without very much of a config on it cuz i wanted to open test so you can help me test few things that i can't myself :) anyway all looks cool for now

Brother told me that l2ww has made 2 wipes last month he remember that server.

So why all this 'big' promo for a "fail" server, im sure you will make wipe again in 1-2 months and after present us a new fresh server.

I can know when an server will fail, i can say you for sure this server will fail.

I will be here to tell me if i was right or not.

Brother told me that l2ww has made 2 wipes last month he remember that server.

So why all this 'big' promo for a "fail" server, im sure you will make wipe again in 1-2 months and after present us a new fresh server.

I can know when an server will fail, i can say you for sure this server will fail.

I will be here to tell me if i was right or not.

ok ty for info

u lost me from ur post count and ur beginning : Brother told me...

:PP Other servers last less than 1-2months, so.. dont stay here to find out if u were right or wrong. u are an idiot :D

GL to this project

Enchant Chance Element Stone: 50%

Enchant Chance Element Crystal: 30%

Enchant Chance Element Jewels: 15%

Enchant Chance Element Energy: 10%

rly? im 100% sure wil exit coruption or bug atribute

I don't really care if you think im a bot or not, i just create account because i saw a big promo for fail server, and i know it, server will fail

Thats only, i just sayd to write to tell to ppl what shity server is this.

Don't forget that i wrote, i will be here in 1 week to tell me "you was right, server failed!"

Dont shine

I don't really care if you think im a bot or not, i just create account because i saw a big promo for fail server, and i know it, server will fail

Thats only, i just sayd to write to tell to ppl what shity server is this.

Don't forget that i wrote, i will be here in 1 week to tell me "you was right, server failed!"

Dont shine

Only one who failed here is YOU, at your english exam. Nobody cares about your br predictions and ur pathetic flame.

P.s- You know what my brother told me? That You're stupid as a donkey.  :dat:

Enchant Chance Element Stone: 50%

Enchant Chance Element Crystal: 30%

Enchant Chance Element Jewels: 15%

Enchant Chance Element Energy: 10%

rly? im 100% sure wil exit coruption or bug atribute

For god shake,i was about to join in that server,but, as soon as i saw this everything changed.

As the pall wrote before yes , will end up on attribute bug and unbalanced game.

You can see you pro server how much it fail

Server open but there is no system to download, haha epic.

http://www.l2worldwar.net/start - Down

I thought server was PvP, now i saw server is midx12

Now server will fail earlier, i give 1 week.

Have fun!

server down and wipe hahahaha was adena bug from gm shop alll ppl from server already had  over 500 kk and  started to show on ! all chat  then wipe and new start 

btw only number was  92 hahah after 30 min 

l2net works so GL  fail server