interlude [ L2J Interlude ] L2GreekGodz

TheRuleZzZ

test it in your server!! i see this with my eyes to do +++ and broke and get the weapon in the + which was!!

believe me! do this that the link that i gave you and if you do your weapon +30 tell it there !

Test it and after tell us it isnt working!

Yes this bug is working at some l2j servers, but as you(vent) know we have fixed this bug so all this is a -beep- lie...

u fixed the announce bug i dunno what u did with this , dont say smth that i didnt say

test it in your server!! i see this with my eyes to do +++ and broke and get the weapon in the + which was!!
believe me! do this that the link that i gave you and if you do your weapon +30 tell it there ! 

Ok imo GREECE4EVERandever enough with this -beep-ing spam , you are the best hacker and ur friend too . THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT SECTION . if you want to tell about the bugs in our server you have to go on LineageII Discussion or

anywhere you want

OKieee... I promise to goD if someone else continue posting off topiC / flamming / spamming

replies he will have -1 karma from me and reported for another -1 karma or ban . . .

There are the fuckinS Pm's to talk about the server bugs and whatever else u want...

There is msn too....

Kewl server, hehe really nice I like it, I just joined and I loved it. I think I will stay for some time in this server..

Have some balance tho, but it's new server too, i find it really nice, (plus it's interlude, hard to find many good interlude servers nowadays ,this server have future ;D)

Soon , L2GreekGodz server will enter in a data center  and don't worry , our server will stay in interlude client , and L2GreekGodz Dev Team , will be always near to you .

Have a nice stay .

Kewl server, hehe really nice I like it, I just joined and I loved it. I think I will stay for some time in this server..

Have some balance tho, but it's new server too, i find it really nice, (plus it's interlude, hard to find many good interlude servers nowadays ,this server have future ;D)

Thanks for comments I suppose that you are affected in game? aren't you?

News: L2GreekGodz Moved to a data center! That means that we have a new internet connection and we can handle many players! Also we are creating a new theme for our site! See you soon!

www.l2greekgodz.com