On X pvp's you gain a color like

500 PvP ---> Name

1000PvP ---> Name

1500PvP ---> Name

2000PvP ---> Name

etc etc...

And

Second..

When you reach 1,000pvp you will gain PvP Blessed The Body.

When you reach 2,000pvp you will gain PvP Might.

etc etc

For Interlude,im using L2JFrozen Pack. If anyone can help me i would be really glad.

Personally I know zero java. I am practicing through developing my pack.

I can't even understand,how java works o.O,and im learning now through my pack too,but if you don't have someone to tell you {activechar=get1cooke} etc means active char will get 1 cooke or something like that,then you can't learn .

To use search and follow steps (aka + - from diff) you don't need any knowledge, I'm right? :)

I think it's not so hard to type "pvp color system" in da google  :troll:

On EnterWorld.java

You must add this code :

int pvpkills = activeChar.getPvpKills();
	if (pvpkills >= 500)
	{
		activeChar.getAppearance().setNameColor(0x0b86b8); // with this you set your custom color, as you notice you put 0x + the color hex
		activeChar.getAppearance().setTitleColor(0x00ff66);     // title color, same as name color   0x + color hex
		 int CUSTOM_SKILL = 9133; // id of your skill
            L2Skill sk = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(CUSTOM_SKILL, SkillTable.getInstance().getMaxLevel(CUSTOM_SKILL));
            activeChar.addSkill(sk, true);
	}

If you want to add something more, just duplicate the if condition and change the a-beep-t of pvps and values within the color+skill. Also don't forget if you get any errors just press Ctrl + Shift + O  and it will auto-import you all the classes needed to access the objects within your code.

On EnterWorld.java

You must add this code :

int pvpkills = activeChar.getPvpKills();
	if (pvpkills >= 500)
	{
		activeChar.getAppearance().setNameColor(0x0b86b8); // with this you set your custom color, as you notice you put 0x + the color hex
		activeChar.getAppearance().setTitleColor(0x00ff66);     // title color, same as name color   0x + color hex
		 int CUSTOM_SKILL = 9133; // id of your skill
            L2Skill sk = SkillTable.getInstance().getInfo(CUSTOM_SKILL, SkillTable.getInstance().getMaxLevel(CUSTOM_SKILL));
            activeChar.addSkill(sk, true);
	}

If you want to add something more, just duplicate the if condition and change the a-beep-t of pvps and values within the color+skill. Also don't forget if you get any errors just press Ctrl + Shift + O  and it will auto-import you all the classes needed to access the objects within your code.

or simply create a method like this in L2PcInstance, and call it wherever you want, for example trigger it on pvp gain both in enterworld,

btw, kiddo thanks for fckn my castle

or simply create a method like this in L2PcInstance, and call it wherever you want, for example trigger it on pvp gain both in enterworld,

btw, kiddo thanks for fckn my castle

Yeah, I know he can create a method in L2PcInstance, but boored... anyway, you take things too personally  :D