DDoS

Matthew

Q:How to save your server from butthurt that DDoS you?

1) Cisco hardware

2) A service from your ISP, which redirects the attacks to another IP

3) Firewalls ( I haven't heard many people using them, but I heard it can help, in case the attacker has low count of zombies )

4) High speeds : )

I got a dedicated machine with 1Gbit, so I guess I'll have to piss someone to DDoS me, to check the level of lags ;p

1) Cisco hardware

2) A service from your ISP, which redirects the attacks to another IP

3) Firewalls ( I haven't heard many people using them, but I heard it can help, in case the attacker has low count of zombies )

4) High speeds : )

I got a dedicated machine with 1Gbit, so I guess I'll have to piss someone to DDoS me, to check the level of lags ;p

The maxcheaters ddosers (I don't want to refer names) hit you with 30 GB's ddos power. You can't do shit with 1 gbit. The solution is to spend a load of money to keep your server online. The solution is this https://ddos-guard.net/

Else... close your server.

The maxcheaters ddosers (I don't want to refer names) hit you with 30 GB's ddos power. You can't do shit with 1 gbit. The solution is to spend a load of money to keep your server online. The solution is this https://ddos-guard.net/

Else... close your server.

Well, yeah. If they've got more than 1k zombies that could happen.

But I doubt that the average skid could do any serious damage to the connection/ports

@Dev pes m mia times gt eimai apo kin.

You are idiot! You asked question I answered WTF?!

Really change ur dealer ...

I asked solutions not retarded answers.

@Dev pes m mia times gt eimai apo kin.

I asked solutions not retarded answers.

Oi times sto site tous einai 600 dolaria dhladh 460 euro / month. Wstoso uparxoun edw mesa atoma  an psakseis pou exoun "partides" me thn anaferomenh etairia kai sou prosferoun thn prostasia gia 250 - 300 euro / month.

Nai

Oi times sto site tous einai 600 dolaria dhladh 460 euro / month. Wstoso uparxoun edw mesa atoma  an psakseis pou exoun "partides" me thn anaferomenh etairia kai sou prosferoun thn prostasia gia 250 - 300 euro / month.

kk ty,tha pw s enan na to testarei aurio.

Autos o zeus@ den einai re-seller tous?

Pera apo auton uparxoun kai alla 2-3 atoma me lower prices apo thn idia etairia kai pali. To thema omws einai h aksiopistia. Den mporeis na empisteuteis eukola kapoion gia toso megala posa. Kaneis den 8a to ekane. Tespa elpizw na se voh8hsa h apofash dikh sou.

Cheers

Im waiting for other answers too,also dont try to advertise your company if sucks hard.

My company ? Eisai xazo re ; Den xrhsimopoihsa pote to company auto gt den eixa ddosers ( oi pio poloi htan filoi mou lol). Gia esena to lew. An trws zombie attack kalutera kleise ton server h aliws auth einai h lush sou. Egw polu pou xesthka an 8a pas ekei kai siga na mhn kanw advertise. Psakse sto google kalutera makari na vreis lush.