Do you believe?...  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe?...

• I believe the aliens.
    • I believe the ghosts.
    • I don't believe nothing.
    • I believe the Aliens and Ghosts.

Hey ppl...

we said we believe we didn't say we are afraid to even go out our door and stay in our house all day in front of our screen listening to mumbo - jumbo just in case and alien might pop out and and stick a string in our butt and take out our brains or a ghost to take us to hell and let us become Devils bitches or smth like that...

it is just facing the fact that we are not alone in this planet...

PS: i don't believe in Aliens like they are little green men with big eyes... I am open to the concept and i don't know so i don't speak of what they look like...

jajaja u think that if the universe is infinit the same conditions that the earth have cant happend in another part?

omg all noobs think aliens are the fakes u see on youtube they should say alive forms like the micro organism that exist on the first time of earth live

pf.. aliens have to exist even if there is a tiny cell ...

gosht on the other side is stupid ;P

Guest skaros

Well if you are bored to read something big dont read my post.. :P

I believe in aliens and ghosts and i have many reasons to believe in ghosts...

When i was 6 months old... i lived in a house with my brothers/sisters and parents and my grandma...

When my mother left me alone to talk to my dad.. she left me with my 2 older brothers/sisters.

Cause my father works on a wood industry (Varxil) he made us some wooden bricks to play with :)

I went up to the .. uhmm to a high bed which haves 2 beds like one in the top and one in the bottom...

anyways... and when i went to the top to the second bed... i sliped and fall with the back of my head...

i was 6 months old... its almost imposible to remember smthing like that in that age... anyways.. i hit my head and my eyes turned back... while im writing this story i remember like it was yesterday... i felt that i have left my body... i was on the top of it and i was looking... my body??? i wasnt freaked out and i remember exactly what it was happening... i can also remember that when i was.. that... anyways i could see a really bright tunnel but i didnt want to leave my body... i also remember that when i was thinking.. like.. when u think u think at ur home language.. like if u are greek u think in greek... i didnt think in any language... i could think.. but not in a specifiic language... i remember that and im freaking terrified... anyways.. that happened for about a minute... i asked a mother few days ago because probably it was a dream.. but my mom says that happened ... and she asked me how do u remember that?

i described it detailed what happened and she was freaked out!because i could remember what i was doing exactly!

she told me that a doctor lived upstairs... and he went down fast to see what i had... from the shock my body had stop working for 1 minute... so.. i was practically dead for a while.. i searched for that and it is called in greek "prothanatia empiria"... now im not scared if im gonna die because i know basicly what it is going to be like... and it wasnt bad.. i would like to happen that again... :)

Guest skaros

I also believe that aliens exist for reall... proof?

Lets take some physic lesons now

in about 3 seconds.. the speed of light can make a circle in to the planet earth.

Imagine that speed in 3 seconds!!!

no imagine that speed in 1year

O.O omg how fast is that???? i mean if in 3 seconds it can travel the world what about in one year?

anyways... scientists have now a new theory... they believe that we were created by a comete which crushed to earth when the earth was not a hostal planet... the organisms of the comet combined with earth and they created the fish and then land creatures and after some many yrs us... so basicly!!! we are half earthy half aliens ;) so aliens Must EXIST! WE ARE HALF ALIENS HALF EARTH DUDES WITH THAT TEORY.. i also saw that on the planetarium in athens i think... lets get back to physics... the universe hasnt got an end!! it is infinity it has not stop as they say!!! BUT!

since stars and planets explode... they create new ones... so that means... we are traped in a circle which if we travel  thats why believe that space is infinity!

so if u want to travel around the universe on to that circle... u must travel 4million years of light i think... so wtf??? thats way to much!!! so practicaly we are a shitty race in the univerese... probably smart but we are all biological...

but the real question in to all this is...

WHO MADE THE UNIVERSE????

AND WHO MADE THE GUY WHO MADE THE UNIVERSE

AND WHO MADE THE GUY WHICH MADE THE GUY THAT INVENTED UNIVERSE

AND WHO MADE THE GUY WHO MADE THE GUY WHO MADE THE GUY THAT MADE THE GUY THAT CREATED UNIVERSE

AND WHO MADE THE GUY THAT MADE THE GUY WHO MADE THE GUY WHO MADE THE GUY THAT MADE THE GUY THAT CREATED UNIVERSE

AND WHO MADE THE GUY WHO MADE THE GUY WHO MADE THE GUY THAT MADE THE GUY THAT CREATED UNIVERSE

AND WHO MADE THE GUY THAT MADE THE GUY WHO MADE THE GUY WHO MADE THE GUY THAT MADE THE GUY THAT CREATED UNIVERSE

CN

l2chuckl2kk2lu1bj4.jpg

width=640 height=12http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/1566/l2chuckl2kk2lu1bj4.0e4478e58a.jpg[/img]

bb

Well if you are bored to read something big dont read my post.. :P

I believe in aliens and ghosts and i have many reasons to believe in ghosts...

When i was 6 months old... i lived in a house with my brothers/sisters and parents and my grandma...

When my mother left me alone to talk to my dad.. she left me with my 2 older brothers/sisters.

Cause my father works on a wood industry (Varxil) he made us some wooden bricks to play with :)

I went up to the .. uhmm to a high bed which haves 2 beds like one in the top and one in the bottom...

anyways... and when i went to the top to the second bed... i sliped and fall with the back of my head...

i was 6 months old... its almost imposible to remember smthing like that in that age... anyways.. i hit my head and my eyes turned back... while im writing this story i remember like it was yesterday... i felt that i have left my body... i was on the top of it and i was looking... my body??? i wasnt freaked out and i remember exactly what it was happening... i can also remember that when i was.. that... anyways i could see a really bright tunnel but i didnt want to leave my body... i also remember that when i was thinking.. like.. when u think u think at ur home language.. like if u are greek u think in greek... i didnt think in any language... i could think.. but not in a specifiic language... i remember that and im freaking terrified... anyways.. that happened for about a minute... i asked a mother few days ago because probably it was a dream.. but my mom says that happened ... and she asked me how do u remember that?

i described it detailed what happened and she was freaked out!because i could remember what i was doing exactly!

she told me that a doctor lived upstairs... and he went down fast to see what i had... from the shock my body had stop working for 1 minute... so.. i was practically dead for a while.. i searched for that and it is called in greek "prothanatia empiria"... now im not scared if im gonna die because i know basicly what it is going to be like... and it wasnt bad.. i would like to happen that again... :)

I also believe that aliens exist for reall... proof?

Lets take some physic lesons now

in about 3 seconds.. the speed of light can make a circle in to the planet earth.

Imagine that speed in 3 seconds!!!

no imagine that speed in 1year

O.O omg how fast is that???? i mean if in 3 seconds it can travel the world what about in one year?

anyways... scientists have now a new theory... they believe that we were created by a comete which crushed to earth when the earth was not a hostal planet... the organisms of the comet combined with earth and they created the fish and then land creatures and after some many yrs us... so basicly!!! we are half earthy half aliens ;) so aliens Must EXIST! WE ARE HALF ALIENS HALF EARTH DUDES WITH THAT TEORY.. i also saw that on the planetarium in athens i think... lets get back to physics... the universe hasnt got an end!! it is infinity it has not stop as they say!!! BUT!

since stars and planets explode... they create new ones... so that means... we are traped in a circle which if we travel  thats why believe that space is infinity!

so if u want to travel around the universe on to that circle... u must travel 4million years of light i think... so wtf??? thats way to much!!! so practicaly we are a shitty race in the univerese... probably smart but we are all biological...

but the real question in to all this is...

<--- +1... se paw file... you have searched, you have seeked for questions and you have found "some" answers... although about falling off of the bed and hit your head i thought was called eksosomatic expierence... a lot of ppl hang thereselves from ropes with nails from their backs just to feel this expierence in their life... Seen it on a documentary

Guest skaros

:D

ty dude

hey.. that really happened when i was 6 months old... it wasnt really a scary experience but i am always wondering... why to be if we dont exist after death??? it is pointless!!! and how can i think these stuff??? do i really exist??? wtf is going on??? who created the guy that created us??? and what if we really dont exist and this is like a freaking dream ???You know what they say... all is in the head... our brain makes it possible to do what we do and what we think... how can we be sure that aliens are friendly if they have a different brain from us??? WHY ARE WE CREATED!!! RANDOMLY??? WE HAVE THE POWER TO DESTROY 10 TIMES EARTH!!! I DONT THIKN WE ARE NOTHING IN UNIVERESE!!! BUT FOR WHAT REASON??? and the thing that makes me wonder the most... how do we know that in far far far far unvierse there arent giants that if they need to see us they have to use a microscope...

O.o some questions like that make me crazy

pali den tha kimithw... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogBp8IAtSWc"

MOST OF THESE STUFF HAVE BEEN ON TV NEWS TOO

MOST OF THESE STUFF HAVE BEEN TOLD BY OLD PPL THAT NEVER SEEN THIS VIDEO

MOST OF THESE STUFF HAPPENED MY GRANDMA WAS ABOUT TO DIE AND SHE SAW HER MOTHER

A RESEARCH ABOUT THAT SAYS THAT THE WHITE THING IS A HEAT FORM WHICH THEY CANOT EXPLAIN WHAT IT IS!!!

MAYBE THE VIDEO HAS FAKE STUFF BUT THESE CAN REALLY HAPPEN!!!

The guy that made that video must be crazy...see what he is writing (i was made to take the picture,etc..)

again..BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

I am gonna sleep now..if i see any ghosts i'll tell u (pff) gn