hey :)

This is maxcheaters forum here has the name indicate is aforum of cheats bugs , etc

there is sub divitions of this forum, the principals are:

1) Lineage 2 (general discusion-xploits&bugs- and develop section)

2) counter strike (almost the same has l2)

3) World of warcraft (the same)

then u have other mmos like Mu Guild wars

at last we have an offtopic where u can talk of anything

and a spam topic for stupid things :P

read the rulez, dont spam and u will be a hit in any on line game

=)

thnx for attention ,

but i noticed that there are some posts that i can't read , and it needs certain number of posts or become a platimum/donator member .

does that means that there are some posts that i cnt access it , unless i am donator member or a platinum member ?

no, u can read any post u want, u just need the post that the author establish, (that is why u have to be a long time here and share whit the others so u can read all posts)

the donators pay, cos they have money and they dont have time to post , and that is the only way they have to read post that need 600 xD

Start posting (whit out spamming) cos moderators can give Karma (is like a recognition or a prize) and take karma out

U win karma when u share things whit others, and u lose karma when u spam, post any where

when u get -5 karma u r banned so ..

share whit us your bugs , etc and dont spam

what is the maximum posts that i need to post so that i can see the main post in any topic ?

is it 200 or some topics will require more .

and if i say thnx after smth , will this be considered as a spamm ?

then ty ;D

there is no maximum count( no share is so big or so secret) the biggest hiden post have 600-700 but those are top secret xD , the half hided are 200 and the rest are 100 or less

look man why would u go to a post and just say thnx :S or why do u go to a post and complain about the post count ... (-1 karma 4 sure)

dont spam (that includ say thnx - ty - etc etc u can look on report spammer post on off topic section)

if u dont have something to add to the post, keep it to your self (even donators get - karma)

if u want to thnx send pm xD and if u have question ASK and after say ty

what is the maximum posts that i need to post so that i can see the main post in any topic ?

is it 200 or some topics will require more .

and if i say thnx after smth , will this be considered as a spamm ?

there is no maximum count( no share is so big or so secret) the biggest hiden post have 600-700 but those are top secret xD , the half hided are 200 and the rest are 100 or less

look man why would u go to a post and just say thnx :S or why do u go to a post and complain about the post count ... (-1 karma 4 sure)

dont spam (that includ say thnx - ty - etc etc u can look on report spammer post on off topic section)

if u dont have something to add to the post, keep it to your self (even donators get - karma)

if u want to thnx send pm xD and if u have question ASK and after say ty

• 3 weeks later...