[GUIDE] ALL about augment

you forgot some things like gm SOE wich never works on l2j servers, firework or the music effekt but its very usefull anyway

I fill the Letter capacity in the 1 post [20.000 Letters] And ALso all those agument DOsnt work

Music

FireWork

GmSoe (this is not the name)

Big head

None of those work so why post useless agument  ;P

I fill the Letter capacity in the 1 post [20.000 Letters] And ALso all those agument DOsnt work

Music

FireWork

GmSoe (this is not the name)

Big head

None of those work so why post useless agument  ;P

1) They're working even on some L2J and surly on L2OFF so I think they should be added on the list. Just compresse the guide a little and add this few of augments.

2) Is there any percentual chance of gaining each of augment activ/passiv skill? Could you look through it on the internet? I'm just asking b'cuz you made this thread so you could actually answer me. Thanks.

1) They're working even on some L2J and surly on L2OFF so I think they should be added on the list. Just compresse the guide a little and add this few of augments.

In the 20-30 servers i have play Those i named never work

2) Is there any percentual chance of gaining each of augment activ/passiv skill? Could you look through it on the internet? I'm just asking b'cuz you made this thread so you could actually answer me. Thanks.

Like 1 year ago i found a little Korean Guide that show wich % had each stone of give wich kind of agument But That site close and well only koreans have that :/

I have Check in Russian greek and Korean sites and that guide seems like it never existed

About add those I CANT i reach the Limit and i cant delet anything :/ I could ask a mod  to give me 1 post after my 1 one so i can continue putting more info.-

GJ, do you have any trick to get augment skills? i had to do it 1000 times to get p atk pasive

1 of all , There are Exploits to get more life stones  But that is not what u ask

2 about what u ask , there are some ways to have more probaility of getting an active-passive Agument like i said 4-5 pages ago and that way is by using the High-Grade Life Stone Beacuse of the % and the cuantity of things that this special Stone can give