[QUESTIONS]About INTERLUDE.

Hello guys , im working on a project by 3-4 months ago ... solved many errors , bugs to start a fresh new revolutionary classic interlude pvp server , but i have a few question for you (l2 players).

My first question is , are there still players who play on interlude client ? and if there are, would you like to play on a c6 non-custom classic server with x100 rates , based on pvp . ?

You do prefer to find a server with no customs ? ( even no tattoo or any other bonus items ) or you would like to have tattoo for atack.spd,hp, or cast ?

Do you think that we could get a community at least of +75 members of pure lineage 2 ?

I'm an old developer , prefer to not say my old nickname, but all time have non-donate servers and now will be same.

All i want is some motivation that if i do this , continue my work , buy stuff is needed there will be players who would profit of what i can offer.

If you have something to tell me , ask , help or if you wanna be part of beta testing team please add turcu_l2 YAHOO ID , or email at turcu_l2@yahoo.com

Yes. People still play Interlude servers. My opinion is for non custom. Or only tattos. And if you want custom as example add just a armor set. And if you that players stay on your server than just never wipe, because that is main reason why others leave from other servers. Btw is l2off or l2j?

The most important dangerous things on l2 servers is the ddos and the corruption story.**

At the beginning of the server you should not add custom armors/weapons, you should wait till players are starting to be bored of the server (nothing to farm and co..). But at the end, if you are not adding any new thing, people will get bored fast.

If you have a great website, made  a good promotion and if you are able to bring some "big" clans (which are only drama makers and trollers on forums), you can easilly have 300 players on your server.

requierem11 you say some good words there , but trust me changing the gameplay affects community , the "best" players don't wanna farm to be "best" again and they just leave. lineage 2 have to offer so much , why to add customs ?!.

I am able to spend 500$ , it's enought for a moderate protection and hosting.

Also about server start & players , i'm gonna agree that i must do something to not start with 20 players , i'll need to start with +50 players from start , so will be a schelduled date and hour for the grand openning ... also i'm thinking of an advantage for first 15 clans who start , with more than 15 active players to set them clan level 6 full skill , btw the requirement for clan leveling up won't be same as official becouse we can't talk in same rates of players.

The most important thing that i'm gonna say is that i will OPEN soon an retail-like server (no custom) with x100 rate.

I'm searching for GM team or some guys to help me test again classes , and the gameplay !

YM: turcu_l2@yahoo.com

requierem11 you say some good words there , but trust me changing the gameplay affects community , the "best" players don't wanna farm to be "best" again and they just leave. lineage 2 have to offer so much , why to add customs ?!.

Also about server start & players , i'm gonna agree that i must do something to not start with 20 players , i'll need to start with +50 players from start , so will be a schelduled date and hour for the grand openning ... also i'm thinking of an advantage for first 15 clans who start , with more than 15 active players to set them clan level 6 full skill , btw the requirement for clan leveling up won't be same as official becouse we can't talk in same rates of players.

The most important thing that i'm gonna say is that i will OPEN soon an retail-like server (no custom) with x100 rate.

I'm searching for GM team or some guys to help me test again classes , and the gameplay !

if you want something about your server like ddos protection over 60gbits you can talk to me!

server is l2j or l2off?

sv gonna run on l2jfrozen platform , elfocrash made a great job had to solve just few bugs with olympiad validation , the datapack is not the best , skills don't work properly but it's just a problem of time to check/fix all :p

now my main problem is to make a decision between linux or windows  :good sir:

sv gonna run on l2jfrozen platform , elfocrash made a great job had to solve just few bugs with olympiad validation , the datapack is not the best , skills don't work properly but it's just a problem of time to check/fix all :p

now my main problem is to make a decision between linux or windows  :good sir:

Didn't consider to run on l2off? From my point of view  is more stable and is not so expensive now. Vanganath sell for 100$ or so good packs with his own extender and got allmost all feuteurs that l2j has( tvt, offline shop, aio, vote reword, antibot, etc). I worked with l2j alot of time , and yes, easy to use easy to fix, but my opinion is that will never touch l2off.