Report l2ambrosia for re-selling my geodata -proofs in-

[3:52:29 μμ] Giwrgos Striligas: i can hit a monster from tree..
[3:52:31 μμ] Giwrgos Striligas: behind*
[3:53:19 μμ] Giwrgos Striligas: can u find any solution ? if not can u refund my money to try geodata from serbin at maxcheaters?
[3:53:34 μμ] Ady: is the same geodata
[3:53:35 μμ] Ady: as mine.
[3:53:43 μμ] Ady: because we work togheter.
[3:54:56 μμ] Giwrgos Striligas: i can hit a monster behind the trees total fail and i need 3-5 zones only
[3:55:18 μμ] Ady: you tested it
[3:55:21 μμ] Ady: on my pack ad was ok
[3:55:23 μμ] Ady: and on yours not
[3:55:25 μμ] Ady: that u said?
[3:55:30 μμ] Ady: then is not from geodat.a
[3:55:40 μμ] Giwrgos Striligas: is from geodata ...
[3:55:46 μμ] Ady: bro is the same geodata

I don't work with ANYONE. I'm not gonna support that user for any reason, even if he finds bug.

He claimed to be 38yo, with kids and shit. He tried to make me to give him 84e to buy a host on his name for my purposes. I had a guess what's goin' to happen.

So, please. Mods, do something. Thanks

User name in this forum : l2ambrosia

He was your best buyer. Hahahahahha!

Epic cry -.-" beying good with people is not good for this generation. Dear , Serbian I wanted to send you 770 euros last night , because I have reached my limit on paypal , that guy , had to give me 10 euros more and to send it to you I was waiting for that anyway , have fun.

Epic cry -.-" beying good with people is not good for this generation. Dear , Serbian I wanted to send you 770 euros last night , because I have riched my limit on paypal , that guy , had to give me 10 euros more and to send it to you I was waiting for that anywa , have fun.

OKAY.

[10:41:06 AM] Ady: here?
[10:41:14 AM] Invisible Touch: Yes, I'm here
[10:41:21 AM] Invisible Touch: Good morning. Just woke up
[10:42:34 AM] Ady: ehh I solved it
[10:42:39 AM] Ady: I wanted to move 400 euros on paypal
[10:42:44 AM] Ady: at you because I reached my limit again
[10:43:01 AM] Invisible Touch: Sorry, even you needed that service I couldn't help
[10:43:16 AM] Ady: ehh np I solved it
[10:43:19 AM] Ady: so no worries:P
[10:43:25 AM] Invisible Touch: I'm glad
[10:43:37 AM] Invisible Touch: I don't want to do anything which includes paypal stuff :P
[10:43:43 AM] Invisible Touch: Just for personal reason
[10:43:52 AM] Ady: yea np
[10:43:55 AM] Ady: I had to get a payment
[10:43:57 AM] Ady: of 772 euros
[10:44:00 AM] Ady: because I reached my limit
[10:44:04 AM] Ady: of getting only 330 euros left
[10:44:12 AM] Invisible Touch: hehe
[10:44:26 AM] Ady: so I needed some one to get me the full amount
[10:44:32 AM] Ady: till I fix my paypal limit
[10:44:42 AM] Ady: just need them to approve my id again
[10:44:43 AM] Invisible Touch: I see
[10:44:46 AM] Ady: to remove the limit
[10:44:49 AM] Invisible Touch: I can do that, if you getting from someone
[10:44:53 AM] Ady: and that guy couldn't wait more -.-"
[10:44:55 AM] Invisible Touch: But I don't wanna wash dirty money :P
[10:45:07 AM] Invisible Touch: I wanna keep my ass virgin from prisons heh

Yeah, irony : )

I believe in fair justice.

I don't resell things , but he gived me only 15 euros and needed to give me 10 euros more so I can give them to you -.-" you can ask him , anyway irony on beying to good with people , I really don't need he's / your's stupid money I have plenty of them.

I don't resell things , but he gived me only 15 euros and needed to give me 10 euros more so I can give them to you -.-" you can ask him , anyway irony on beying to good with people , I really don't need he's / your's stupid money I have plenty of them.

Of course you have your money. Opening a server, taking donations and closing it. Then opening another server under same host with different name.

Learn how to make a proper link redirect.

About '' we are working together ''. Since when is that? Who told you that you have the right to sell my stuff without my permission?

EDIT: 15/3/13.

Wait for that day.

Of course you have your money. Opening a server, taking donations and closing it. Then opening another server under same host with different name.

Learn how to make a proper link redirect.

About '' we are working together ''. Since when is that? Who told you that you have the right to sell my stuff without my permission?

EDIT: 15/3/13.

Wait for that day.

If you don't know the story , why are you flamming? now you really pissed me off , have fun you too , I hate when I am to good with people.

If you don't know the story , why are you flamming? now you really pissed me off , have fun you too , I hate when I am to good with people.

Put in your bean brain one thing.

I'm not flaming, learn what flaming means.

Ok , let's wait for GSL answer too , I haven't took him any kind of money when he offered me and I took him money from a geodata I bought from you , smart ideea , why I did that to send you the money maybe?Anyway I really don't need to explain my self have fun.

Ok , let's wait for GSL answer too , I haven't took him any kind of money when he offered me and I took him money from a geodata I bought from you , smart ideea , why I did that to send you the money maybe?Anyway I really don't need to explain my self have fun.

He told me that you've took from him 15e already. He'll reply here, now.

He told me that you've took from him 15e already. He'll reply here, now.

and he had to give me 10 euros more. I am good but I am not that good to pay you from my own money for a thing I already bought it anyway have fun with your geodata because I really don't give a crap about it , I will delete it.

You ask me 25e for geodata, i pay u 15e , i test them and is more than l2jfrozen rev 1 , u say me what problem is from pack ...

u help me before days to do soem updates and i say keep that money for that help .

and he had to give me 10 euros more. I am good but I am not that good to pay you from my own money for a thing I already bought it anyway have fun with your geodata because I really don't give a crap about it , I will delete it.

It seems that you don't understand some things.

I haven't given ANY RIGHTS TO ANYONE to RESELL my geodata. You didn't even ask me if you have that right.

YOU claimed that YOU work with ME.

You can't even open a damn geoeditor, for -beep- sake.