121 members have voted

1. 1. Lineage2 or WoW?

• Lineage2
    • WoW

Guest Elfocrash

WoW is dead now (my opinion)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and L2 isnt?

Wow currently has more than 13 million players worldwide

Lineage players are not even one million. get real. Wow is way better for so meny reasons.

Someone must be brain damaged to say that L2 is better. Statistics prove it. However this community is L2 based so the opinions will be only L2.

I played 4 years L2 and 5 wow. Wow is jsut the best mmorpg ever. You are never bored, you always have something to do and the community is not

consisted of Greek kidos, brazilian huehue no tengo adenas and other retards. They are mature.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA and L2 isnt?

Wow currently has more than 13 million players worldwide

Lineage players are not even one million. get real. Wow is way better for so meny reasons.

Someone must be brain damaged to say that L2 is better. Statistics prove it. However this community is L2 based so the opinions will be only L2.

I played 4 years L2 and 5 wow. Wow is jsut the best mmorpg ever. You are never bored, you always have something to do and the community is not

consisted of Greek kidos, brazilian huehue no tengo adenas and other retards. They are mature.

i havent play wow, but who did, thay says that wow is better. dont know why, but i dont even want to try wow... :) thanks for opinion :)

• 4 weeks later...