All other online games: DEAD. Best game evar: Diablo 3

sess

Yes, it was officially announced roughly 12 hours ago in paris that diablo 3 is in the making.

Blizzard will now control probably 95% of the gaming population with either WoW or D3

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/index.xml

Twenty years have passed since the cataclysmic events of Diablo® II. Mephisto, Diablo, and Baal have been defeated, but the Worldstone, which once shielded the world of Sanctuary from the forces of both the High Heavens and the Burning Hells, has been destroyed, and evil once again stirs in Tristram....

Following the unveiling of Diablo III today at the Blizzard Entertainment Worldwide Invitational, we've launched the game's official website, with information about the places, characters, monsters, and adventures awaiting you upon your return to the world of Sanctuary. Some of the site's highlights include:

The cinematic teaser trailer shown at the 2008 Worldwide Invitational

A 20-minute gameplay demo video

More than 60 screenshots and pieces of concept art

Deckard Cain's journal, narrated by Deckard Cain himself -- stay a while and listen!

And much, much more

Visit the new Diablo III website now to learn more about the game, and make sure to check out the official FAQ and the announcement press release.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

i edit whit more info and comments after

Guest skaros

OMG!!! i luv Diablo 2!!! cant w8 for 3 :D i remember that when i had first played diablo 2 i went out with my friends and play with wooden sticks and pretending that we are characters from diablo :P good old days...

All write that there is officially announced, but always not real, fake news.

I think real trus if on blizzard.com on 1st page will announced, then you can realy be shure that it is d3, some ppls whant to keep users.

It will undoubtedly be one of the best games when it comes out, but I would not refer to it as THE best game cuz games like Mafia 2 and Fallout 3 are coming out too and much sooner than Diablo 3

omg i doubt that "best game ever"... imo it will be same boring game as D1 and D2 was, plain and simple hack and slash :P with new graphic thats all. If you have fun colecting heavy armour from bevy :P gl hf

I didn't liked Diablo 2 So much but I saw some screenshots of D3 and I find it really good!

Nice graphics now not like old times -.-!

Can someone tell me when is it gonna be out for sale/play?:D