NPC BUFFER

- Huge variety of buffs, dances and songs

- Buffs/Dances/Songs last 60 mins

- Choose from Preset Fighter/Mage buffs

- 3rd prophecy buffs and petbuffs like cat and unicorn last 60 mins

- create and save your own buffschemes

SUBCLASS & NOBLESSE

- subclass is questless and can be changed at your classmaster

- noblesse quest retail like. (some items buyable at Odin)

OLYMPIAD & HEROES

- working H5 Olympiad Arenas

- 2 weeks Olympiad / Hero period

RAID BOSSES

- all respawn times of Raidbosses are retail like

working instances of:

- Zaken (night & day)

- Freya

- Frintezza

- Beleth

- Tully

- Chamber of Delusion (all seals)

SHOPS

Grocery Shop with:

- Shots

- Arrows

- Scrolls

- Dyes

- Seal Stone exchange

- Armor & Weapon Shop up to S-Grade

- Crafting Area with Mana regeneration for dwarfs (incl. offline shops)

- Offline shops get restored after server restart

EVENTS

- unique event engine, many events in queue

- automatic TvT Event in Giran with anti-afk system

- Bloodshed event with Solo (every 24h) and Party (every week) Instance

- Race Event

- Rabbit Find the Chest

- Dice Invasion

COMMUNITY & STAFF

- active development team

- active gm's

- free teamspeak channel for your clan

Unique website features like:

- personal olympiad statistics & analyses

- gameserver account management

- facebook based account registration for quick access

[/pre]

IF U'RE INTERESTED IN MORE FEATURES AND SERVER SPECIFIC SETUP HERE'S A PACK OF INFORS: http://www.l2eq.com/discussions/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=176

Yes I've heard about it and I'm pretty sure that community will devide between EQ and Silver. But I've got high hopes about EQ after many informations about Silver sabotages which were pretty succesfull even during beta days. I'm not trying to imply that Silver will have issues on start and I wish both project to be run with succes and get decent community on them. Either way I felt obliged to post such add to inform people that they have a grater number servers to choose from m8. Note that Im a player not member of Server Staff.

Anyway I wish U good luck and have fun. In addition I would ask U not to refere to servers other than L2EQ in this topic.

Thank You.

Yes I've heard about it and I'm pretty sure that community will devide between EQ and Silver. But I've got high hopes about EQ after many informations about Silver sabotages which were pretty succesfull even during beta days. I'm not trying to imply that Silver will have issues on start and I wish both project to be run with succes and get decent community on them. Either way I felt obliged to post such add to inform people that they have a grater number servers to choose from m8. Note that Im a player not member of Server Staff.

Anyway I wish U good luck and have fun. In addition I would ask U not to refere to servers other than L2EQ in this topic.

Thank You.

You say not to refer to other servers but you do it yourself... anyways you're accusing Silver of sabotages but it's bullshit. There is DDOS protection now and all works fine. That's all there is to say.

Anyways L2EQ looks pro too, really nice website, so two pro servers in one day. I'm curious about both! :)

You say not to refer to other servers but you do it yourself...

I've done it to make full replay to users above :) Without that reference my answer may have look just stupid. And I asked for this fawor at the end of my post to avoid further useless spam but we can troll each other for a little bit if U want m8 :)

anyways you're accusing Silver of sabotages but it's bullshit.

I'm not accusing any1 couse its punishable by law and U didn't understood me correctly - I was refering to situation in past that server was under attack.

Please. Read with attention next time and find a proper context - I'm not an english speaker by origin and I may make mistakes with grammar :P

Anyways L2EQ looks pro too, really nice website, so two pro servers in one day. I'm curious about both! :)

Yes m8 - I wish succes to both projects like I said above :)

Well i have this server in bookmarks like a couple months, so why just now u decide for grand opening ? Anyway this is what for files and what about obt, we can join obt till will be grand opening ?

Thank You.

lame awnser.