classic (l2J) Ruby World ISTANT PVP 28/02/13

RubyWorld

Welcome To L2 Ruby World!!

We Are Glad To Announce That Our New Server Is Finnaly Ready To Open!.

Our Server Is Gona Open At 28/2

28/2 16:00 GMT+1 !

Why on site i read enchant +10 and here +16?

/Edit:

I checked the features,this server it looks like Aeron..even the pvp areas lol : Wastland and PI  :troll:

Atm Aeron its down cuz of ddos and guess what ur server opens in the same day ,seems it was created on purpose...

Kinda weird.

Why on site i read enchant +10 and here +16?

/Edit:

I checked the features,this server it looks like Aeron..even the pvp areas lol : Wastland and PI  :troll:

Atm Aeron its down cuz of ddos and guess what ur server opens in the same day ,seems it was created on purpose...

Kinda weird.

+16 was a mistake because we had 2 topic (1 refreshed with last information 1 with some old information this one)

anyway the topic is 1 week old aeron change pvp zone to PI some days ago (i follow my enemys)

we don't have nothing to do with aeron

hope to see you tomorrow

+16 was a mistake because we had 2 topic (1 refreshed with last information 1 with some old information this one)

anyway the topic is 1 week old aeron change pvp zone to PI some days ago (i follow my enemys)

we don't have nothing to do with aeron and the bug land he is

hope to see you tomorrow

so u admit that u know exactly what happens on l2aeron, no wonder why u made similar server, even pvp zone rolf.

At least did u think something with your own brain or u just copy / paste every feature of  l2aeron except enchant limit with the feeling that every1 will quit aeron and will come on your server? ???

so u know exactly what happens on l2aeron, no wonder why u made similar server, even pvp zone rolf.

At least did u think something with your own brain or u just copy / paste everything from l2aeron? ???

let's start the movie

did you see the topic yes or not?

server is inspired on emerald game not on aeron for sure

so don't be kid and use the brain

Ruby World Farming Zones are maked for let everyone have good memories about old version

NO CUSTOM MOBS

old mobs with better stats and better drops

about pvp zones we choise PI before aeron choise it

so don't make such a dramma because we did it if someone copy is aeron from us not us from aeron

we have unique events and very good balanced about buff slot and enchant (this is the point we "copy" from emerald game)

now if people want to start to make movies and drammas have fun

we have a server to open so cya to tomorrow

let's start the movie

did you see the topic yes or not?

server is inspired on emerald game not on aeron for sure

so don't be kid and use the brain

Ruby World Farming Zones are maked for let everyone have good memories about old version

NO CUSTOM MOBS

old mobs with better stats and better drops

about pvp zones we choise PI before aeron choise it

so don't make such a dramma because we did it if someone copy is aeron from us not us from aeron

aeron admin copy/pasted your server?

your cool stories makin me laugh, how is that possible since aeron was up since months?

find another argument, this one is too old.

i'll tell you exactly what you did.

You saw 1 server with many ppl, so your 1st option was to make a similar server (ofc with little difference on mobs and enchant limit), even same pvp zones.

Ofc u won't admit that you did it, as every wannabe admin does.

I bet that your server will shut down on first ddos, means in less than 1 week.

aeron admin copy/pasted your server?

your cool stories makin me laugh, how is that possible since aeron was up since months?

find another argument, this one is too old.

i'll tell you exactly what you did.

You saw 1 server with many ppl, so your 1st option was to make a similar server (ofc with little difference on mobs and enchant limit), even same pvp zones.

Ofc u won't admit that you did it, as every wannabe admin does.

I bet that your server will shut down on first ddos, means in less than 1 week.

are you drunk or what?

WE CHOISE PI BEFORE AERON CHOISE IT

see the dates on the main post

if you think you need to have the same pvp zone as another server for having success you are out of your mind

anyway my mistakes to start to argue with folks

[move]WE CHOISE PI BEFORE AERON CHOISE IT[/move]

Anyway you can try to ddos how much you want you will get 0 result

we will see that, i can't wait for grand opening.

many surprises incoming. ;)

i'm waiting your ddos

anyway shame on people like you

we tryng to offer a good server with balance and without lol shits and someone start to flame and wasting my time

(feel free to try to dossing)

i'm waiting your ddos

anyway shame on people like you

we tryng to offer a good server with balance and without lol shits and someone start to flame and wasting my time

(feel free to try to dossing)

He wont ddos(mby some1 else),but its lame because ur server looks almost like aeron,even the forum xD ...

Aeron its under heavy ddos(before it wasnt) exactly in the day that ur server will opens,that make me to think that was created on purpose.

If some1 wanna open a new server ,must do it hoping that the ppl will join cuz of his OWN features,balance etc and not "destroying" the work of other guys,im thinking like this cuz aeron its down for more than 20 min(normaly this was the average) exactly when ur server will open...Mby im wrong,mby im right.

Anyway gl.

He wont ddos(mby some1 else),but its lame because ur server looks almost like aeron,even the forum xD ...

Aeron its under heavy ddos(before it wasnt) exactly in the day that ur server will opens,that make me to think that was created on purpose.

If some1 wanna open a new server ,must do it hoping that the ppl will join cuz of his OWN features,balance etc and not "destroying" the work of other guys,im thinking like this cuz aeron its down for more than 20 min(normaly this was the average) exactly when ur server will open...Mby im wrong,mby im right.

Anyway gl.

ambra i don't have nothing to do with the downtime of aeron

also the only thing is like aeron is the the pvp zones?

about wastland you have right but i take the idea from emerald game not from aeron

about PI we choise it frist so i can't do too much about that

we are ready to starting a istant pvp with balanced slots and enchant and you talking about OWN features for a pvp zone?

to me sound like a joke anyway everyone have right to have his own opinion

for me choise my Own features are the choise to let the slot retail like

to don't make my server star wars like all the others and incentive players with nice events

if you think is a copy from aeron i'm sorry is not the idea we was tryng to do but for me is not like that even close

(ruby forum is totally on another level in front of aeron forum)

ambra i don't have nothing to do with the downtime of aeron

also the only thing is like aeron is the the pvp zones?

about wastland you have right but i take the idea from emerald game not from aeron

about PI we choise it frist so i can't do too much about that

we are ready to starting a istant pvp with balanced slots and enchant and you talking about OWN features for a pvp zone?

to me sound like a joke anyway everyone have right to have his own opinion

for me choise my Own features are the choise to let the slot retail like

to don't make my server star wars like all the others and incentive players with nice events

if you think is a copy from aeron i'm sorry is not the idea we was tryng to do but for me is not like that even close

(ruby forum is totally on another level in front of aeron forum)

just dont listen those haterz,ruby look much better then aeron,prepare you protection,and let;s have a nice time,gl and cya on opening