Zodiac Event Engine

Boorinio

Treasure Chests work ? :/ why i addapt from frozen and all treasure spawned and nothing more happend event never finish :P never give reward nothing happend why?

You have to kill the chests one of them is the lucky one that will stop the event and reward the player that killed it

You have to kill the chests one of them is the lucky one that will stop the event and reward the player that killed it

Need kill or open chest? why u have 40/60% Chest disappears and never more spawn again :P why i kill a few and others disappears and nothing happend.

Need kill or open chest? why u have 40/60% Chest disappears and never more spawn again :P why i kill a few and others disappears and nothing happend.

You need to kill them not to open them if nothing happens is cause you probably forgot to add the l2npcinstance part...

You need to kill them not to open them if nothing happens is cause you probably forgot to add the l2npcinstance part...

Anyway he is right, I my frozen - when u kill all tresure chests - noone is the luckyone.

I had also a problem with Bypass when using 5 event menu.

• 2 months later...

You delete the vote engine for the event start...

so when u just press .join just you get registered in random event?

dafuq are you talking about ofc there is still the voting engine when you press .join you are registered to the event with the most votes(the one that players chose)

dafuq are you talking about ofc there is still the voting engine when you press .join you are registered to the event with the most votes(the one that players chose)

Yeah sorry just i do not check the code.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...