[Disscussion][H5][New l2 server] Give a minute, or two of Your time!

SrbIN

What rates would u like?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What rates would u like?

How are you going to make it internationally known?

By offering a server without donations? Get real.

People keep making polls about rates. Really? Give me a good server, 1x or 2000x and I will play regardless.

If 2000x dies in 1 month it's admin/dev fault. Get a better dev, think of better concept.

Useless poll. Badass files won't make you a good server.

How are you going to make it internationally known?

By offering a server without donations? Get real.

People keep making polls about rates. Really? Give me a good server, 1x or 2000x and I will play regardless.

If 2000x dies in 1 month it's admin/dev fault. Get a better dev, think of better concept.

Useless poll. Badass files won't make you a good server.

Of course there will be 2 servers. One server must be the money maker, so we can support the other server.

There will be limit for donations. Eg. If we need 50e per month, we'll lock the donations when we hit the desired am0unt I've mentioned.

And yeah, all u need is badass files ( including geodata ). There are plenty custom npcs/mods in here.

Of course there will be 2 servers. One server must be the money maker, so we can support the other server.

There will be limit for donations. Eg. If we need 50e per month, we'll lock the donations when we hit the desired am0unt I've mentioned.

And yeah, all u need is badass files ( including geodata ). There are plenty custom npcs/mods in here.

Fair enought...But pvp server will die in 1,2,3 max months for sure (Pvp become boring when you reach top gear) Then what? :P

1 server with the BEST protection could be great! Just add some balanced donations(accesories/nobless/change name,class,gender/etc.)

PS. Watch cleaver...Staff's behaviour is the worst and they still have too much ppl...Plus, their donation system sux

Fair enought...But pvp server will die in 1,2,3 max months for sure (Pvp become boring when you reach top gear) Then what? :P

1 server with the BEST protection could be great! Just add some balanced donations(accesories/nobless/change name,class,gender/etc.)

PS. Watch cleaver...Staff's behaviour is the worst and they still have too much ppl...Plus, their donation system sux

We're talking about H5 here dude, not crappy Interlude.

There are more options to add for donate. There wont be items or enchants in donate page.

Just misc stuff, so we can pay the dedi + whatever we'll need later ( the protection + other stuff ).

We can't make a great server with 100e we've got atm. That's the problem.

We're not going to invest money from the start, just gonna make a playable server.

About the lifetime of pvp servers I agree, but I've got ideas which wont let the server die :)

None of the rates above! This have been made tons of times. Try make something different if you have this "crazy" files. If im not wrong, there havent really been any high rate servers with good files for ages!

My opinion: Atleast put x100 or even higher rates.

imo new servers don't have any chance to survive with that rates, while the others are still running ;p

Many clans lf new mid server to join only cuz these server are old enough.

As a colleague, I have to say that I wouldnt start a hi5 low/mid server. The game has become too complicated since Epilogue. With all the quests, instances and items, if the server is not OFF it will be a shitload of work to make it good. It can take you months to prepare it for live. Even if you use ready-to-go pack, you still have to make at least basic tests to see how things goes.

However SrbIN, I wish you best of luck with your project! There arent many good Hi5 servers lately, make a difference!

As a colleague, I have to say that I wouldnt start a hi5 low/mid server. The game has become too complicated since Epilogue. With all the quests, instances and items, if the server is not OFF it will be a shitload of work to make it good. It can take you months to prepare it for live. Even if you use ready-to-go pack, you still have to make at least basic tests to see how things goes.

However SrbIN, I wish you best of luck with your project! There arent many good Hi5 servers lately, make a difference!

Thanks for your kind comment, aXe.

Few days left for the poll to close, keep voting guys!