Tf's cards

Matthew

How are these cards show up? Is there a standar way? What i mean?

For example. Red - blue - yellow

when i use the blue one,next turn will start with yellow?

Wonna try tf mid :poker face:

random

fk... Does it worth to build cd items only cuz his ulti? I guess no

And what about masteries? Im watching wingofdeathx and i see that he is using 9/0/21

Yep, the new meta is 9/0/21 cause of cd's on summoner spells(most of ppl now going with teleport), the cookie and the ward for early invade w/o spending a 3 minutes ward for just a 10 seconds invade.

Sucks anyway, I still prefer 21/0/9 on AP Carry like TF. Cards btw are Yellow>Blue>Red if that is what you mean to ask, they appear in random when you activate the skill. And no, it's not worth to play with cd's just for the ult. You will have ult again anyway for the next gank, since you gonna stay at the lane about 2 mins, shop and go back again.

Guest Elfocrash

random

They are not random.

They first card that will appear is the one that should follow after that last usage and the rotation is Gold > blue > Red > Gold etc.

They are not random.

They first card that will appear is random but the rotation is Blue > Yellow > Red > Blue etc.

Κίτρινη>μπλε δεν είναι ρε μαλάκα; Αφού πάντα έχω κίτρινη και μετά αφήνω την μπλε για να κάνω το last hit. Δεν θυμάμαι τώρα, πρέπει να μπω game για να το δω. Αλλά νομίζω ότι εννοεί αν είναι random την ώρα που πατάς το σκιλλ, τότε ναι.

Guest Elfocrash

Κίτρινη>μπλε δεν είναι ρε μαλάκα; Αφού πάντα έχω κίτρινη και μετά αφήνω την μπλε για να κάνω το last hit. Δεν θυμάμαι τώρα, πρέπει να μπω game για να το δω. Αλλά νομίζω ότι εννοεί αν είναι random την ώρα που πατάς το σκιλλ, τότε ναι.

Malakia eipa to ekana edit

Guest Elfocrash

Οκ, μπες game τώρα γιατί είμαι μόνος μου 2 ώρες και έχω τρελαθεί.

exw parathsei lol

Exw simeiwsei tn seira k kserw pws pane,auto p les ennoOusa anyway..

They are not random.

They first card that will appear is the one that should follow after that last usage and the rotation is Gold > blue > Red > Gold etc.

Fuck you they changed that.

Peace.