interlude [Interlude] L2 Pure - Full PvP Server

CaZaNoVa

Tell us please who we gave items to and I belive :)

I bet you didnt event enter...Doh. Or you entered, got pked by players and left crying or somthing..Seriously grow up. PLay for some days to get an impresion and then post

People are too stupid for this post. Close or even delete please...I prefer to dont advertise it than get bad reputiation form kids who get pked and say gms are corrupted :) Tyvm

Guys i am going to talk about this server.....So he is in hopzone 2 days and every day we have +30 ppl....well me and my clan(friends from my net) we are bosses of server is an easy server for a new start u will need farm

the server have 1 stuckable sub if u would like to farm use Dreadnoghou-Titan like my friend and leader of clan Acid...if u wanna pvp create smthing like my char...Phoenix Knight-Titan....when u have low hp u can open zealot angelic icon frenzy and u will pwn everyone.....Name BlanDy Ig....well i wll upload fotos from the server with special bosses and all....

P.S=Vago i know ur char ig (i was next of acid when u talk with him x.X only u use that :D)i still think that we deserve the drop from the epic boss....well w8 to cya ig and go to pwn the boss today me acid zaen u obey abraxas....i hope that we will pwned it ok???

THE BETTER SERVER FOR A NEW START VOTE VOTE!!!

Kazanova Vago Is really that server wiped i go vacation (this is why i have not post phots yet) and u delete my reputation OMG....some guys told me that u wipe the server omg why i have to farm again to become the lord???VAGO OMG I HAVE FOTO WITH U TO SAY THAT U WILL NEVER THINK ABOUT AN WIPE WHAT HAPPENS?...?....?Answers plz and sooN!!!!

Well why not?The server is pvp and crystal + blessed scrolls are not sellable for adena:S

The weapons overenchanted make the server has a very large imbalance of PvP.

Particularly, I do not like the PvP that lasts 1 second by a magician you have a Arcane +200 Mace or an archer who has a Draconic Bow Focus  +150.

I do not know if achievement explain what I mean.

In the end, only a matter of taste, I prefer to "enchant retail rate"

Here is how the server is . I play there about 3 days some hours each day.

To get a good armor epic u have to farm ( if you dont get pk'ed from donators or other farmers with overenchanted weaps)

Server is nice to spend your time . It's not perfect or close to perfect it's an ordinary pvp server.

But i want to ask something.... it was remaing 30 seconds before the server close and wipe and in 20 seconds i saw in announcements: SERVER WIPE!

and then at 10 seconds a admin-gm said in announcements again : WIPE LOSERS!

My friends saw it so..... be more polite other time :)

so the server wiped.....Cazanova can u tell me why...omgh Damn U OMG OMG OMG OMG DAMN U WHY U CAN NOT LEFT IT HOW IT WAS I GO FOR VACATION AND I LEARNED THAT THE SERVER WIPED....-BeeP- OFf

Well we changed to l2j from l2emu server is better now and i know you dont want wipe:( well no one has +200 or +100 i think that you saw a gm ...well i made a friend gm i trusted him i knew him for ages...and he gave +65535 to some people...when i saw it on logs i deleted his player and the accounts of the players that he gave the items.... and no one has corrupted donators or w.e.

Server is up yeah try it....I give u an advice for farm use Warlord(dreadnought)/Destro(Titan).....cause u have 1 stuckable sub.......So Vago & Cazanova Cya IG when i come back same char i think and name DooBu Or BlanDy.....allready my friends in net have full items for me so bb....Cazanova i think that u must add the Donate items in the forgoten shop to make it more fair!!!but the donators can have more enchant or smth like that.....GL & HF TY GUYS(i think that is good idea)

so the server wiped.....Cazanova can u tell me why...omgh Damn U OMG OMG OMG OMG DAMN U WHY U CAN NOT LEFT IT HOW IT WAS I GO FOR VACATION AND I LEARNED THAT THE SERVER WIPED....-BeeP- OFf

Guys i am going to talk about this server.....So he is in hopzone 2 days and every day we have +30 ppl....well me and my clan(friends from my net) we are bosses of server is an easy server for a new start u will need farm

the server have 1 stuckable sub if u would like to farm use Dreadnoghou-Titan like my friend and leader of clan Acid...if u wanna pvp create smthing like my char...Phoenix Knight-Titan....when u have low hp u can open zealot angelic icon frenzy and u will pwn everyone.....Name BlanDy Ig....well i wll upload fotos from the server with special bosses and all....

P.S=Vago i know ur char ig (i was next of acid when u talk with him x.X only u use that :D)i still think that we deserve the drop from the epic boss....well w8 to cya ig and go to pwn the boss today me acid zaen u obey abraxas....i hope that we will pwned it ok???

THE BETTER SERVER FOR A NEW START VOTE VOTE!!!

Kazanova Vago Is really that server wiped i go vacation (this is why i have not post phots yet) and u delete my reputation OMG....some guys told me that u wipe the server omg why i have to farm again to become the lord???VAGO OMG I HAVE FOTO WITH U TO SAY THAT U WILL NEVER THINK ABOUT AN WIPE WHAT HAPPENS?...?....?Answers plz and sooN!!!!

User warned with -1 karma for :

Spamming + Doubleposting

Flamming/ Insulting.