CalintzJerevinan

Today hopzone and topzone should accept us

EVENT L2DAY STARTED

EVENT L2MEDAL STARTED

EVENT GIFT OF VITALY STARTED

xp and xp in pt reworked

TODAY WE ARE GOING TO 200 +

JOIN US

Omggg this server is so -beep-ed up! I hope it closes in 1-2 days ! Gm's have players and its full of bots ! :dat: :dat: :dat: :dat: :dat:

Sheldon laughs at you!

i not seen any bots yet

its nice server so far, u fags just need stop cry and go somewhere else

Whats with the quote honey? I don't get it . Just because you don't want to accept the fact that it failed doesn't mean that it isnt true ! You people need to get over it !

Since yesterday all bots was working so dualbox and offline shop vendore was setted on 1 (so 3rd program like l2tower or net see them online)

today because server have anti bot follow changes are applied

# Package SendStatus in the "Priv. Store Chars" send all merchants or only offline

SendStatusustOffline = 3

# Package box SendStatus in the "Dualbox"

SendStatusTradeMod = 2.

now if you have any knowledge about server and how 3rd program works

you will know that l2net like l2tower check the sendpackged status "1"

"1" actually is the sendpackage status of 1 char so not COUNTED DUALBOX OR OFFLINE SHOP

this what is mean? if there are 40 people play in the same netcaffe' l2net or tower will now show you 1 online (is an example)

anyway if you had knowledge about server you should know that this change do to the server around 20% in performance and stability

i undestand 90% of you are childish community but for god sake if yesterday l2net and l2tower do the same number as .online ask to the admin what is happen

instead of starting the QQLAND

have a nice day.

About Bot Protections is not the clasic lameguard is an adaption,if not was an adaption no clue why we put it after live.

Think before post and say bullshit because right now you only bring shit on a private server that is open only for give to people a nice place (donation are closed too for who think server is for money they are wrong)

Since yesterday all bots was working so dualbox and offline shop vendore was setted on 1 (so 3rd program like l2tower or net see them online)

today because server have anti bot follow changes are applied

# Package SendStatus in the "Priv. Store Chars" send all merchants or only offline

SendStatusustOffline = 3

# Package box SendStatus in the "Dualbox"

SendStatusTradeMod = 2.

now if you have any knowledge about server and how 3rd program works

you will know that l2net like l2tower check the sendpackged status "1"

"1" actually is the sendpackage status of 1 char so not COUNTED DUALBOX OR OFFLINE SHOP

this what is mean? if there are 40 people play in the same netcaffe' l2net or tower will now show you 1 online (is an example)

anyway if you had knowledge about server you should know that this change do to the server around 20% in performance and stability

i undestand 90% of you are childish community but for god sake if yesterday l2net and l2tower do the same number as .online ask to the admin what is happen

instead of starting the QQLAND

have a nice day.

About Bot Protections is not the clasic lameguard is an adaption,if not was an adaption no clue why we put it after live.

Think before post and say bullshit because right now you only bring shit on a private server that is open only for give to people a nice place (donation are closed too for who think server is for money they are wrong)

cool story but none trust you.