interlude [L2J]===L2MultiPlayer PvP x300 | Unique Features | Hard Balance | Best Quality

Slab

Because they repeat what everyone else did that no one liked?

Don't care if you make your own source or copy of L2j.

IF there are things that you coded YOURSELF and is a UNIQUE feature, then why not put in the features, rather than after 20 posts say "Hey you don't know what you talk about, I make this server myself and code things myself that no one saw before".

Really? Cos I'd maybe join if I knew what you made - I won't waste time logging in and searching a junkyard for some small details you recoded from some other source.

You don't know what to do. All you and many other admins do is just copy paste the same features with different numbers.

The problem is not who you copy source from or how many players played on x rates 2 years ago. You just do the same thing and expect people to like it? Get real.

Dude, you dont need to see what code i put by my self. I just give you chance to play on fun server with good perfomance. If you dont belive and wont waste your time, so do not check my project.

Im not 17 old years guy, who download any preconfigured pack and set up it for fun. I developed not one good server at last years...And i will not make something only for show you, i just do my work for people who need it.

Dude, you dont need to see what code i put by my self.

Im not asking for code.

Im asking for an EXPLANATION on features.

Cos from front page it looks exactly like the 50 other server in the subforum back.

Im not asking for code.

Im asking for an EXPLANATION on features.

Cos from front page it looks exactly like the 50 other server in the subforum back.

ah, but inside its not the same.

and i cant see same feautures.

Do you think server need l2 gold weapons?