[L2J] Echokinetics 500x Rebirth Live 22.02.2013

eKoMiracle

you are banned for insulting.

Server: Dont fail before you even start.

(1 minute later)

Pm: Are you stupid?

And tbh you never reported a "bug". Youre one of those players who think they are more special than others. You didnt attract ME with your pm. Thats why your banned and thats the end of the story.

You are not only banned from the forum. You are banned on live date on everything related to echokinetics.

Start your rage now...

ATTETION WE GOT A COWBOY HERE!!

no ban plis ;'(

ATTETION WE GOT A COWBOY HERE!!

Hehe <3

no ban plis ;'(

I never played echo since I was not that active in L2J back during its golden age. Taking a look at their old forums though, seeing the community anthusiasm and the teams motivation, I can say that the new ecoKinetics will be a server worth try even for an old brat like me. Downloading interlude :)

I never played echo since I was not that active in L2J back during its golden age. Taking a look at their old forums though, seeing the community anthusiasm and the teams motivation, I can say that the new ecoKinetics will be a server worth try even for an old brat like me. Downloading interlude :)

this is a remake of some fan boys, dont try and fool urself its the real deal, they're just using the name.

I know its a remake since the old owner is not part of the team anymore. But I wanna believe that part of him lives inside them. That's why I didn't say I'll get addicted or something but download the client and try it ;)