(Important)! Too Many Hours at the Computer?

NiGGaZ

computer  is like the cigarettes and  like drug addict because it influences you and  makes you  have addiction with him,  but  enough persons  cannot stay  without them  and, we cannot do something  to help them from the addiction

I aggree...Are you a person like them? :P

Yeah...I am a Computer - Lover too! 10 hours and more per day!! I really like it but I know that one day I will be fat and ugly...Hehe..I am just joking..I am playing football so I have something to do on my free time! ;)

I've gone to hospitall for this shit so take care. That's why im surfing the internet 4 hours per week. /explained

:O :O Why?? What was your problem?

lol if you have noticed recent research has shown that later this was under discussion but now more people get blind from television and other consoles not pc screen wx:Pi spend all day nothing happens:D

Don't worry im a doctor, joking.

Spending much time infront of the screen can cause unwanted agression sometimes.

Also the eyes get tired all over again and again and again but they are hungry for more so that can cause non sleeping or sleeping and 1 time just waking up going to the pc not cuz you want to, just cuz you think you have to. After years the eyes start to don't see clearly.

Also an effect from a long time computer using can affect your brain aswell.You wont take the real life meanings, that will cause to be captured in an imaginary things, and also seeing them in real life.Instant agression is the worse thing tho. You can see when your child is playing a game or something like that when you try to tell him come on stand off the pC he starts reacting with 'shut up' wait.... cuz he needs the pc... thats usually caused from long time sitting. And agression can come with some real lifeproblems. Like he see something from the game and from the addiction he starts to imagine that other ppl are his apponents and grow anger to them . And one day he kill them or start attacking, i will explain more later i gtg now.

Spending much time infront of the screen can cause unwanted agression sometimes.

Also the eyes get tired all over again and again and again

but u know that the lcd monitors dosnt even emit radiation(u get less tierd) while the crt monitors are eye's burners (if u want to do the try put a digital camera in front of monitor and u will see a black  wave [that is something your eye dont see but still makes the vision get worst]) but this dosnt change the fact that in long terms of time your vision get worst..

Many people from my school plays a lot of hours on pc and they cant see in a long distance .... like when we are on cinema .. but i dont have anything like these .. i am ok ... also u gotta play some hours on your pc but with brakes ... not  10 hours without brake ... thats too bad .. also not in front of the pc ..

IF you are sitting long times in front of a computer you should make sure that your arms can rest on something. Your feet musnt hang at the edge of your chair. I'm 19 years old and I'm still using something under my leggs to not make them hang. The highest point of monitor should be below your eyes ~10 cm (~3,9 inc). Cutting down the internet is also a good choice :) but there is also offline games.. If my parents hadn't taken me to wrestling, football (european) or other sports I'dd prolly be fat too. I'm glad they did.