Steam

jim100

i use PacSteam ( its a modified steam client to play without paying and you can download all games for free. ) its updated weekly and is the best out there. PacSteam

its a littile difficult to make it work...try, see the help files on the site and if you cant make it, ask here or there!

i use pacsteam i try to play cs 1.6 but when i launch the game Reason:this steam acc does not own in this game what is mean help.

And when i use steam buster ....Steam validation rejected.Dan HELP!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

the site is down

greek:posa mb einai to client?

Mistake:the site is up and I am gonna try it :D

Last edit:greek:to site anevokatevainei re seis...borei na m dwsei kaneis to link na to katevasw??

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 06:48:45 PM »

lol, it is too old and, i used to have that (and i still do) but Valve patched it a long time ago, so it is useless... Anyway, you couldn't do something with it, you was able to download some games as HL1 etc or play with old versions of CS but a long time ago...

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 06:48:45 PM »

lol, it is too old and, i used to have that (and i still do) but Valve patched it a long time ago, so it is useless... Anyway, you couldn't do something with it, you was able to download some games as HL1 etc or play with old versions of CS but a long time ago...

yea..I noticed that the topic is too old...I also downloaded it but FUCKING STEAM has already patched it...any other free idea to play on steam?:D

• 11 months later...