[Guide]Bladedancer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

the best place to experience is in the middle of a PARTY  ;) after 40 lvl the BD is strong only several lvls and then with every next lvl he becomes weaker and weaker ( both p.def and p.attack).and it's a little difficult to experience alone..especially if you're without buffs your HP potions go away in no time  :-\

P.S.: but the guide is good ;)

laguna this is a low rate server guide. i tried to be as detailed as i could cuz i have some expierence from my bd and i know some thingies. :) i wrote the basic things ofc i xp not only on this places.

having a bow in pvp is always useful when u're a close up DD support who deals relatively low damage (u could use hex and power break to help out party), especially if someone roots/shackles u or even if u're long range, so u should add using a bow in the guide imo ... besides that, it's a good guide

• 6 years later...