Report B1ggBoss!

victoria

I want to report B1ggBoss for selling me the vote system for 80 euros and an acp that's not he's from d-engo in total for 150 euros , I can't dispute the payment , I hope he will just get banned for this one , I can prove it with the skype conversation and what he said to d-engo , he just bought the system from him , saying he's working with him and sold it for me , re-selling other people staff is not allowed.

u should give proofs :)

sure proof:

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎11‎ ‎AM do you have donate system on your server?
cause i got a good one

me
‎10‎:‎11‎ ‎AM how does it works?

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎11‎ ‎AM let  me show you

me
‎10‎:‎11‎ ‎AM we'll be nice
I am not sure if u can send me pictures
because I use windows 8 skype

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎13‎ ‎AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UYMZk7uBeR8
check it
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/3750/30884091.jpg

me
‎10‎:‎16‎ ‎AM really nice
‎10‎:‎17‎ ‎AM yea I saw the video
how much does this system costs?
and only works with paypal?

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎17‎ ‎AM and moneybookers

me
‎10‎:‎17‎ ‎AM aham intersting
can be applied for sms donate too?

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎18‎ ‎AM sms is not good
you will ahve problems with bugs
etc

me
‎10‎:‎18‎ ‎AM aham ok
and how much does it cost?

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎18‎ ‎AM cause i had that problems
‎10‎:‎19‎ ‎AM also it feets with your website
cause they are the same collors
:D
i can give it to you for 35 euros

me
‎10‎:‎19‎ ‎AM ok and u can support it too for that money
because I am not that good on editing it

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎19‎ ‎AM with 50 i can
fix it for you
‎10‎:‎20‎ ‎AM also could you tell me how much you will give for the scoria pack?

me
‎10‎:‎20‎ ‎AM can I give u 35 now and the rest later , because I payed some taxes from paypal and I am kinda off money at the moment , u can ask me at Paul if know him , and he can guarantee for him that I pay my payments.
as far as I seen on them website is 150 $

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎20‎ ‎AM i was developing a server and its closed
‎10‎:‎21‎ ‎AM and the owner want to sell it and i help him like resellere
it was l2lastwar
interlude

me
‎10‎:‎21‎ ‎AM I don't know the server
sorry:-?

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎21‎ ‎AM it was 1st place on hopzone for 5 months

me
‎10‎:‎21‎ ‎AM ok

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎21‎ ‎AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgndjehio2A

me
‎10‎:‎22‎ ‎AM and the votereward thing
how much it is
u didn't told me

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎22‎ ‎AM the vote thing is costing 80 euros
i gurantee you will get many votes from that

me
‎10‎:‎23‎ ‎AM mhm kinda expensive for the moment
because I spent 1k euros
from paypal 
and waiting new money to re-roll

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎23‎ ‎AM you know
but you have to be sure that it is the best reward around
its the same with l2world
l2age

me
‎10‎:‎24‎ ‎AM do you have any photo/video
about it?
I am really interested to see how does .vote looks like

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎24‎ ‎AM you can make the htm
like you want its showing Hello "name" Vote in all vote banners to get reward
‎10‎:‎25‎ ‎AM You havent voted yet
when you vote
it shows
Thank you for voting...You can vote after x time
again

me
‎10‎:‎25‎ ‎AM so the difference
from elfo system and yours
that he uses a npc you a vote handler

‎10‎:‎26‎ ‎AM and u got hwid protection

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎26‎ ‎AM elfo system is akind of shit

me
‎10‎:‎26‎ ‎AM right?

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎26‎ ‎AM elfos system, cant check if you voted or not
with elfos system if someone votes that time that you go to vote
you get reward and without vote
mine you have to vote

me
‎10‎:‎26‎ ‎AM true saw that

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎27‎ ‎AM if player dont vote
cant get reward
so you will get 100% vote

me
‎10‎:‎27‎ ‎AM if I buy both won't u make a discount or something?

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎27‎ ‎AM 100 euros
i cant do something else

me
‎10‎:‎28‎ ‎AM with support for the donate thing too or not?
bigg boss
‎10‎:‎28‎ ‎AM you will get 2 things that you will use them

and they are usefull
i can help you yes

me
‎10‎:‎28‎ ‎AM kinda
but still are things on the donate system
that I still have to make them
‎10‎:‎29‎ ‎AM as auguments/clan skills/level or level character

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎29‎ ‎AM just adding your staff
there
items etc
that you want
thats easy

me
‎10‎:‎29‎ ‎AM that can be added too?

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎29‎ ‎AM what u mena?
mean*

me
‎10‎:‎29‎ ‎AM augument buy from donate system.

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎30‎ ‎AM if you pay more 40 euros
i can give you a full cpanel
that can buy aygment skills

me
‎10‎:‎30‎ ‎AM and clan skills/auguments too?
clan skills/level etc.

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎31‎ ‎AM yes

me
‎10‎:‎31‎ ‎AM I mean whole donation I want to add to be on the cpanel too.
your paypal address is?

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎31‎ ‎AM http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0MEBEKgHrbk
check it

‎10‎:‎32‎ ‎AM it got admin panel
skills
to buy augment 
etc

me
‎10‎:‎33‎ ‎AM ok
still can't see about clan skills/level and etc

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎33‎ ‎AM it got it
but dont shows in video

me
‎10‎:‎33‎ ‎AM ok
‎10‎:‎34‎ ‎AM so look on l2arion donation list

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎34‎ ‎AM also

me
‎10‎:‎34‎ ‎AM if this acp will can do all this things then's ok
bigg boss
‎10‎:‎34‎ ‎AM got and -payScard-
system

me
‎10‎:‎34‎ ‎AM on this acp?

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎34‎ ‎AM yes

me
‎10‎:‎34‎ ‎AM so in total

will be?

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎35‎ ‎AM this is costing more than the pother

and you will be sure

that is perfect

and secure

me
‎10‎:‎35‎ ‎AM pother?

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎35‎ ‎AM * Every config can be different for each of the servers.
* Ability to turn off any of the features through settings.
* Maintenance mode added.
* A lot of rework on the core side.
* Few modifications to the user interface.
* Administration panel.
* Addition of Telnet.
* Easy installer/guide added.
* Ability to use the system without selecting character (useful for collecting referals and voting for the server in tops before server launches).
* Fixed quite a few issues.
* Fixed PayPal payment method.
* Ability to update your e-mail address if none is set (useful for auto-registration servers).
* Ability to resend the serial code.
* A lot of logs
* Quite a few typos fixed
* Redesigned Item Shops (from now on "item sets" only show icons of the items in the set and then expands to normal view after clicking on it)
* Added -payScard- payment option
* Moved error message to the top of the page instead of the bottom
* Moved banners from XML to the database (for easier management through Admin Panel)
* Changed the way vote system works. From now on the tops you've voted will be hidden when you refresh the page
* From now on enchanted items icons will have +*enchant level* text in red on them
* Rewritten log system, from now on it records the server and the type of the log (added more logs e.g. players invited)
* Addition of an easy "installer" which will allow you to easily install the system
* Addition of a powerful Admin Panel where you can change all of the possible settings, add/remove game servers, execute remote commands, respond to player messages, check the logs and donations and much more...
* Added more security precautions to guarantee the safety
* Ability to disable the system (go into maintenance mode) when making changes

me
‎10‎:‎36‎ ‎AM ok

so the total is?

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎37‎ ‎AM normal is 180

with 150

is the best i can do

‎10‎:‎38‎ ‎AM but you will ahve anything there

a full site

me
‎10‎:‎38‎ ‎AM with full support I hope , right?

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎38‎ ‎AM support to add the system?

the site?

me
‎10‎:‎38‎ ‎AM to edit the site donations because I am not good at that I think , if I'll see the system I will figure out but still don't think I am that good

:P

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎38‎ ‎AM aham

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎54‎ ‎AM i can accept it like gift

not like service

me
‎10‎:‎54‎ ‎AM I can't send it a gift

‎10‎:‎55‎ ‎AM because is a problem from paypal

had it before

but I need to call them

but I need to wait till tomorrow to call the bank and them so if u make a button I can send that.

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎56‎ ‎AM [url]https://www.paypal.com/gr/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_flow&SESSION=7-yLZPhBzNCwhu20qJLr0vBZdv_8g3sjTWGYpGdFpH71j9pLoz_kS_zy7KS&dispatch=5885d80a13c0db1f8e263663d3faee8d0b7e678a25d883d0fa72c947f193f8fd[/url]

me
‎10‎:‎56‎ ‎AM If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

‎10‎:‎57‎ ‎AM I think it's because

I sent 100 euros

from my other account

and I need to wait firs.t

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎58‎ ‎AM with this button

?

nothing?

me
‎10‎:‎58‎ ‎AM done.

worked normally now

when I retried

‎10‎:‎59‎ ‎AM sent you 150.

bigg boss
‎10‎:‎59‎ ‎AM as a gift?

me
‎10‎:‎59‎ ‎AM yes.

‎11‎:‎01‎ ‎AM now what?:?

bigg boss
‎11‎:‎01‎ ‎AM sec

to check it

me
‎11‎:‎01‎ ‎AM sotiris, you have sent €150.00 EUR to ANDON MOUZAKIS.

‎11‎:‎02‎ ‎AM ent to: 
ANDON MOUZAKIS (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
Email: 
l2jshop@gmail.com
A-beep-t sent: 
-€150.00 EUR
Fee a-beep-t: 
€0.00 EUR
Net a-beep-t: 
-€150.00 EUR

‎11‎:‎04‎ ‎AM mhmmm:p?

‎11‎:‎14‎ ‎AM would you liek to buy d-guard firewall?

‎11‎:‎15‎ ‎AM its protects you up to 10g ddos

me
‎11‎:‎15‎ ‎AM at the moment no.

bigg boss
‎11‎:‎15‎ ‎AM i got a friend

thats he is the owner of that

d-guar dis the best around

me
‎11‎:‎38‎ ‎AM aham ok

‎11‎:‎56‎ ‎AM really weird made.

‎1‎:‎12‎ ‎PM you scammed me

that's not nice from you. I am gonna report you for that and also dispute you on paypal...

‎4‎:‎38‎ ‎PM I want a refund , our I'll wait till paypal fix it for me.

Deivis (The Engo)
‎1‎:‎20‎ ‎PM No

Thats not the case :)

He bought other systems from me

but I no longer develop  them

‎1‎:‎21‎ ‎PM so for extra 40eur I gave him ACP thinking he's going to use for himself

but turns out he lied to me

and sold the system to you

to make money

me
‎1‎:‎21‎ ‎PM he lied me too and I lost 150 euros..

Deivis (The Engo)

as far as u can see he insisted on paying as gift so I can't claim the money , in some words bought from d-engo the system for 40 euros for my site also and told me he works with d-engo , or in that mode I understood , and sold me for 70 + euros. I can't use history on d-engo to show that he said he is not working with him and etc , he can prove it.

B1gboss made the topic on this forum and then he scam you?If yes show me photo with the conversation.

I sent him a pm that I am intersted on buying he's system of .vote , he has it on other topic , and when he accepted my self on skype , after he told me that .vote is 80 euros , he offered me a donation system too , made by the guy named d-engo also he provided me video and everything and full support so I thought he's working with him , after I saw the video , I told him I want something as donate system/acp with auguments etc. And he said ok but you need to give more money so in total I payed 150 euros for he's .vote thing , that that's got from d-engo too as I understood and for the acp of d-ego too. When I found out that I have a problem on the system of the acp , I watched again the video and saw the guy d-engo skype , so I added him to tell him about the acp bought from l2jbigboss because I thought they are a team if he offers full support.And then I found out he bought the system for 40 euros from d-engo (d-engo gived him a discount because bought and the .votereward thing and sold it to him for 40 euros for my site inscriptioned). So now I lost 150 euros the acp is not good , I don't have support frm d-engo neighter because I didn't bought it from him and he dosen't accept re-selling items , and also the votereward kinda broked and dosen't have hwid support good for lameguard as it should have on he's topic he's "featuring him".

me

And he also really wanted the payment to be as a gift , so I can't reclaim it , you can see that on the upper conversation thing.

‎11‎:‎02‎ ‎AM sent to:

Email:

l2jshop@gmail.com

A-beep-t sent:

-€150.00 EUR

Fee a-beep-t:

€0.00 EUR

Net a-beep-t:

-€150.00 EUR

http://postimage.org/image/qcrz22bsn image.

I sent him a pm that I am intersted on buying he's system of .vote , he has it on other topic , and when he accepted my self on skype , after he told me that .vote is 80 euros , he offered me a donation system too , made by the guy named d-engo also he provided me video and everything and full support so I thought he's working with him , after I saw the video , I told him I want something as donate system/acp with auguments etc. And he said ok but you need to give more money so in total I payed 150 euros for he's .vote thing , that that's got from d-engo too as I understood and for the acp of d-ego too. When I found out that I have a problem on the system of the acp , I watched again the video and saw the guy d-engo skype , so I added him to tell him about the acp bought from l2jbigboss because I thought they are a team if he offers full support.And then I found out he bought the system for 40 euros from d-engo (d-engo gived him a discount because bought and the .votereward thing and sold it to him for 40 euros for my site inscriptioned). So now I lost 150 euros the acp is not good , I don't have support frm d-engo neighter because I didn't bought it from him and he dosen't accept re-selling items , and also the votereward kinda broked and dosen't have hwid support good for lameguard as it should have on he's topic he's "featuring him".

me

And he also really wanted the payment to be as a gift , so I can't reclaim it , you can see that on the upper conversation thing.

‎11‎:‎02‎ ‎AM sent to:

Email:

l2jshop@gmail.com

A-beep-t sent:

-€150.00 EUR

Fee a-beep-t:

€0.00 EUR

Net a-beep-t:

-€150.00 EUR

http://postimage.org/image/qcrz22bsn image.

Name looks like greek

I think you got a succesfull scam

Name looks like greek

I think you got a succesfull scam

is him , that's for sure , just speaked on skype , and he's not intersted on refund anyway , I am too good , and I send money as gift , next time I won't do that again , I offered him to give me 70 euros back for the acp so I can buy it frm real guy , but he don't want that , so I will get all the 150 euros and share he's .vote code if is necessary too , to not scamm other peoples.

Guest Elfocrash

B1ggBoss is from spain. This is not a Spanish name.

B1ggBoss would never scam someone here either.

You got scammed from someone else